[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this? Thanks. https://www.youtube.com/w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: maus.jpg (118KB, 624x718px) Image search: [Google]
maus.jpg
118KB, 624x718px
Can someone explain this? Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGj27OOpr9Y
>>
>>71632183
goat
>>
>>71632183
Autism. You're posting on 4chan. You should know this by now.
>>
"art"
>>
>>71632183
the people filming him at 1:07 are like
>lmao what an autist i have to show this this to my friends
>>
postmodern critical theorist performance art that triggers alt right STEM frogposters
>>
>>71633758
Furhter proof that post-modernism is killing art
>>
>>71633758
the alt right loves john cause he appeared on MDE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnMfKacI9AY

Better yet someone explain all of this to me
>>
>>71633758
whats with this stem=alt-right meme?
>>
>>71632209
fpbp
>>
>>71633882
/pol/ thinks math and science is the white man's craft

never mind the fact they deny climate change and never went to college
>>
>>71633903
>math and science is the white man's craft
they're not wrong
>deny climate change
Proof climate change is real without using statistic from Zionist-funded SJW-runned Institutes
>never went to college
You don't need to go to school to be educated. Everything you need is online with a few clicks of a button. Example: Sargon of Akkad who I believe never went to Uni
>>
>>71633988
>Sargon of Akkad
>educated
lmao
>>
>>71633860
"be a good person"
>>
>>71633882
its because they keep fighting a bunch of kids with humanity/art degrees so they have bandwagon stem because its tougher than those. but in reality there's more sjw in stem than humanities
>>
File: youtrippedher.jpg (78KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
youtrippedher.jpg
78KB, 1080x608px
>>71632183

what are you trying to insinuate here, big guy?
>>
>>71633988
"Youtuber" isn't a STEM career
>>
>>71633860
>postmodern philosophy held some success in removing the superstitions of modernism and revealing the separation of transcendental and conditioned reality but is now outdated and focused only on endless lamentation of a state of being that they've long since destroyed
>in the wake of the postmodern condition we must make ourselves vulnerable to each other in open real representation of ourselves if we are to escape the crushing depression and irony of postmodernism
>contemporary European intellectuals have abandoned the search for truth through disproving truth and are instead focused only on the appearance of deconstructing the absence of truth as an unintentional cyclical tautology
>at the end of the day, be a good dude, shake the hands of the lepers, see what happens if we just stop all this baseless intellectual pandering and focus on doing something real and immediate for those who need it
(all true btw)
>>
>>71634208
the STEM of the future will be only youtubers
>>
>>71633889
worst post itt. Never (not once) post this again.
>>
new album soon
>>
>>71635641
>tfw new album will have a custom built modular synth in it
>>
>>71633758
1. postmodernism is dead
2. critical theory is dead, we're past post-structuralism now
3. you don't know what a performance artist is. t. an artist
4. there is no 'alt right', there is just globalism and antiglobalism, and some antiglobalists like myself are quite left in some ways, right in others
5. if only you knew how many underground musicians and artists hold opinions that would be considered reactionary by current leftist standards
6. I assume you refer to /pol/ with your 'alt right' comment. /pol/ loves music like this, and Maus's music played on MDE
7. I'll admit that STEMfags are insufferable and yeah, that contingent don't seem to like or get art
8. on "frogposters"... meme culture participates in the cutting edge of expression right now, formally and conceptually innovative and vital. anything you'd claim about what Maus does here, memers online are doing in their own way.
>>
>>71635846
>there is only globalism and antiglobalism

you're a fucking illiterate and maus is an open Marxist
>>
>>71635920
I'm certain I'm better read than you, you cunt.

And I know he's a Marxist but he's retarded for that. Most people who do music like that aren't though.

And if you think what is happening - all distractionary "left" vs "right" talking points aside - the real issue is a certain form of globalist expansionist corporatist neoliberalism vs the ONE THING that has actually managed to challenge it, a certain nationalist anti-globalism.

If you were actually against neoliberalism you wouldn't side with the technocratic elites, corporatist media, and deep state. But you're a false person at every level.
>>
>>71636010
fav artists?
>>
>>71636010
>I'm certainly better read than you, cunt

Doubt it. I've spent years documenting every single work by the Young Hegelians. Even the ones omitted out of history textbooks because of their irrelevancy. German idealism? Hauntology? Post structuralism? Any of these ringing to you, kid?

Go back to your charlatans, your molyneux dilettantea who spew false dichotomies and conspiracy theories defending knee-jerk daddy's complex capitalism
>>
>>71636167
>German idealism? Hauntology? Post structuralism? Any of these ringing to you,

Uh, yeah, they do. I fucking mentioned poststructuralism even in my post. You should have recognized the fact that I sad that rather than some idiotic right wing term like "cultural marxism" that you're not talking to someone unfamiliar with that stuff. I know all about German Idealism, poststructuralism, and, lol, 'hauntology', and have well learned - and earned - views on all of them.

I don't follow anything like Molyneux you clown.
>>
>>71636167
>>71636385
>intellectual showboating, obscurity dick measuring, and stereotyping all in a John Maus thread
I hope you both realize the irony here. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I know he would be.
>>
>>71636713
lol, like he doesn't partake in all those things. he's an underground musician and academic.

nobody is pure.
>>
>>71636793
(continuing)

that said (was posting this >>71635846 etc), I was being a prick for no good reason. sorry.
>>
Keep Pushing On and Bennington are still bomb ass tracks tho.
>>
>>71636793
Oh anon. If only you applied all that philosophy instead of using it to create an identity of superiority for yourself. Honestly, I hope you do. Reread, but absorb it, stop thinking about how it will make you look. I believe you can do it.
>>
>>71633903

We believe on climate change you cuck

We dont believe its because of humans
>>
>>71636926
>>71636952
Apology accepted though. Lets all shake hands and decide to be better, yeah?
>>
>>71636948
>bomb ass

am i a 90s hip hop movie
>>
>>71636971
yeah definitely. thank you.

and for what it's worth, I just go really hard with my "lets get beyond left and right" idea in this extreme contrarian impulse I've always had - that for the moment led me here - but am probably more like Zizek or Jill Stein in my take on antiglobalism as some absurdist tactic against neoliberalism. I'm not even actually really 'alt-right'. when I see /pol/ types saying "let's get rid of free health care" or "let's stop funding the arts" or "climate change isn't real" of course I"m annoyed and disgusted.
>>
>>71636967
>we
There is no "we". I believe that climate change is caused by global warming. As do many others on /pol/. It's not a hivemind.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.