[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the girl of my dreams had a crush on me but she rejected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: feelscry.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
feelscry.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>tfw the girl of my dreams had a crush on me but she rejected me because she isn't ready to be in a relationship
i'm such a fucking mess /mu/. give me some fucking music while i cry until i choke on my tears
>>
Listen to the new Mount Eerie album
>>
File: altglow.jpg (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
altglow.jpg
119KB, 500x500px
She's ready to be in a relationship, just not with you. She's probably with Chad right now. Anyways, listen to the Glow pt.2

>>71632086
This guy almost has the right idea, but The Glow or any other Microphones album is better suited for this feel.
>>
>>71632078
Stop with these /b/ tier threads already.
>>
>>71632078
How about you stop being a giant pussy. There are more holes for you to stick your meat in and more women worth your affection.

Once a girl drops you you need to drop her completely, do everythingg to get her out of your head don't even casually talk to this girl
>>
>>71632133
shut the fuck up. she's never even been relationship
>>
> tfw dick is hard but already fapped 3 times so far today
> music for this feel /mu/?
This is how you sound like
>>
>>71632198
i only fapped 2 times today actually and it's limp.
>>
>Reject a girl that likes you because of self esteem issues then spend the next 5 years thinking about her
Is there an album for this feel
>>
>>71632236
Denzel Curry - Imperial
>>
>>71632078
Holy shit, tell me more about your life on a music board.
>>
>>71632308
ok. I want to fucking end it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.