[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like it. Am I the only one ? Jeff Rosenstock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: a3395996241_10.jpg (294KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3395996241_10.jpg
294KB, 1200x1200px
I really like it.
Am I the only one ?

Jeff Rosenstock thread I guess.
>>
>>71631724
Bang on the door was the best song
>>
>>71632019
I thought it was HEEEELLHOLE
>>
Nope, it's getting lots of love on /mu/. I've only listened to it once and thought it was good.

I preferred We Cool? though.
>>
>>71631724
>am i the only one?
Lol dude look at RYM, people go fucking insane over this album

I think it's fine but far from the masterpiece people make it out to be
>>
One of my favorite albums ever
>>
its been in my car since it dropped, along with we cool and an mp3 cd of all the bomb shit.
>>
it's a great album, but i still prefer I Look Like Shit
>>
>>71632227
Yeah plebs always tend to do this mate
>>
Its a great album, but the best song is To Be a Ghost...
>>
2016 AOTY
>>
I think it's a good album, but Jeff please stop viralling like a whore bitch.
>>
>WOKE UP ABOUT 10 A.M.
>>
>>71632174
Nah, it's Perfect Sound Whatever

This album is amazing though. The second half medley is one of the coolest things I've heard on a pop punk album in ages
>>
I've been listening to both Worry and We Cool? nonstop for the past month or so. I'm a little bummed that I wasn't able to catch his recent stop here in my town, but it's cool i guess
>>
File: madman.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
madman.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
My AOTY from last year, and the cover is awesome, although I prefer the john lennon version
>>
He's one of the opening acts in a concert in my town that I'm going to tomorrow. He's playing with The Menzingers and Rozwell Kid. Can't fucking wait.
>>
>>71631724
>am i the only one who likes this very popular and critically acclaimed album??
>>
would be better without the politics shit

still like it though
>>
I love his Fiona Apple cover on Summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0kl0kEekFM
>>
The modern day Abbey Road
>>
>>71635798
explain
>>
>>71636285
I believe anon is referring to the medley at the end of worry
>>
>>71631724
how does it compare to We Good? I liked that album havent gotten around to listening to Worry yet
>>
>>71631724
how does it compare to We Good? I liked that album havent gotten around to listening to Worry yet.
>>
>>71636856
>>71636882
oh shit... I'm a retard, it said it aborted the first time. guess i should just kms
>>
>>71631724
definitely one of the better things 2016 had to offer. deserves the praise but not to the extent some make it out to be
>>
Great album, though after around 20 listens I started to find the album was trying a bit too hard to sound anthemic. Maybe it's just me
>>
>>71631724
I like it, I just prefer a lot of his other stuff more.
Vacation is probably the best thing he's done, Three Cheers would be up there too.

I really liked I Look Like Shit as well as his Summer single (the rest was a bit eh), We Cool? grew on me too.

It's nice Jeff is getting a resurgence in recognition in /mu/. Vacation was pretty big here when it was released but then people kinda seemed to forget he existed despite all the sick albums he's put out.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.