[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF ONE MO LABEL TRY TA STOP ME, ITS GON BE SOME DREAD HEAD NIGGAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: noproblem.jpg (50KB, 824x475px) Image search: [Google]
noproblem.jpg
50KB, 824x475px
IF ONE MO LABEL TRY TA STOP ME,
ITS GON BE SOME DREAD HEAD NIGGAS IN DA LOBBY HU HU
>>
>>71629713
Lil B & Chance the Rapper Freestyle Mixtape > Acid Rap > 10 Day >>> Coloring Book
>>
>>71629917

Chance The Rapper > Every shitty rapper today

Honestly Coloring Book is the best Hip-hop album to date.
>>
>>71629942
t. fisherman
>>
>>71629942
That's a weird way to spell Illmatic, anon.
>>
>>71629986

>2010s

not nineties nigga anon.

also

>illmatic

meh. Ready to Die goes harder, next to 36 Chambers.
>>
Chance is such trash. Acid Rap was really good but he hasn't done anything good since. Any white guy who likes Chance is a cuck.

and i'm not saying that because it's a buzzword, i'm saying it because white Chance fans are the lowest form of "men"
>>
>>71630016
Consider this:

Chance got huge for featuring on Ultralight Beam. Hence why Coloring Book is basically Ultralight the Album.

So looking at the evidence we know that the life of pablo is the best hip-hop album to date.
>>
>>71630054
>Chance got huge for featuring on Ultralight Beam
I don't think that's true at all. He was really big before that.
>>
>>71630073
Maybe, you could argue he was big but would you say he was huge? Because that's what happened after ULB.
>>
>>71629986

That's a weird way to spell Liquid Swords. (Illmatic is in the top 5 tho.)
>>
>>71630098
Not sure because I remember him going from unknown with Acid Rap to suddenly being huge a year or so later. I know now he's headlining arenas but i honestly have no idea how he went from Acid Rap to that.
>>
>>71630041

>Any white guy who likes Chance is a cuck and I'm not saying that because it's a buzzword

Nice buzzword retard.
>>
>>71629713
Coloring Book is overrated. Acid Rap was much better

[spoiler]IMO[/spoiler]
>>
>>71629942
Someone who can't name another rapper, hence "any other rapper today"

Chance makes real music, am I right?
>>
10Day>Acid Rap>Good Enough> Coloring Book>all the one and done listens
I know people on mu hate chance but he is pretty great. 10Day is an actual masterpiece.
I had a dream that chance died and woke up really sad. He is too cool.
>>
>>71630189
haha nice. c__k

PS the two letters that go in the __ are u and c.
if you need a hint PM me
>>
>>71630054

>got huge for Ultralight Beam

Not really, Chance has had such a low key presence in the rap game, Ultralight Beam was just a feature.

>Ultralight the Album

Nah, Chance has done a Rap/Jazzy Blues fusion whatever you want to call it before.

>>71630121

There was a period where I thought he fell off after Acid Rap, that I can agree on.

>>71630218

I put Coloring Book off since it's release so yeah I can see it being overrated.

>>71630221

idk dude, Lil Yachty? lol

>>71630232

haha! good one anon! too bad im black!
>>
>>71630257
>too bad im black!
hahaha that makes it worse for you. i can't believe you would admit that online.

you're online. you can pretend to be whatever and whoever you want to be but you go with black.
ahahaha
>>
>>71629942
Chance fucking sucks. /mu/ really does have shit taste lmao
>>
The mixing on Coloring Book holy fuck. For example, All We Got would've been a much better song if I didn't have to rush to turn down the volume before several Kanyes assault my eardrums.
>>
Watch out guys Chance might send his daddy the politician and his goons after you if you're not careful, he knows obama bro
>>
>>71629917
Nailed it.
>>
>>71630041
>Any white guy who likes Chance is a cuck
>Acid Rap was really good
are you a cuck or a retard?
>>
>>71629713
YU DO' WANO PROLEM WANO PROLEM WIMME
BI YU DO' WANO PROLEM WANO PROLEM WIMME
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.