[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is nothing inherently wrong with the genre that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

There is nothing inherently wrong with the genre that's come to be known as nu-metal and anybody who thinks there is, is a lemming
>>
>>71628675
I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with any genre, but there is definitely a disproportionate amount of shitty music in certain genres; nu metal being one of them.
>>
>>71628696
Name one genre without a disproportionate amount of shitty music
>>
>>71628675
I unironically like nu-metal because it sounds nice and gives me nostalgia to the 2000's but the lyrics in a lot of songs are
just too edgy and shit, I still listen to Element Eighty, Breaking Benjamin, Story of the year, Thousand Foot Krutch, Incubus.
>>
>>71628729
krautrock
>>
>>71628821
funny, tell that to every generic derivative garage rock band doing a single chord rooted bass motorik beat jam with shitty pentatonic soloing on top
>>
Having large portion of two-note riffs and lyrics about some shit that happened to someone in school years ago. Those two things tend to bring the whole genre down.
>>
>>71628799
oh yeah and runescape pk vids got me hooked
>>
>>71628844
garage rock = krautrock now?
also
>generic
>derivative
>automatically bad
>>
You got me nostalgia listening to Issues now, OP. They actually delivered some good grooves here, but in their most mature album (which isn't saying much, I know).
>>
>>71628915
>I have no idea what I am talking about, here are my opinions

nice one dude
>>
>>71628844
finally someone calls out draught-rock for what it really is
>>
File: image.jpg (423KB, 1000x1038px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423KB, 1000x1038px
nu-metal got more flack I think because of the fashion that went along with it.
Plenty of great albums in the genre though
>>
>>71629523
epic retort, is there an argument in there somewhere?
>>
>>71628915
there's a lot of shitty jam bands that got tagged krautrock just for being german
>>
>>71629595
The only good album on that whole list is SoAD and that's not even their best album.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.