[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to sound as much like a Youtube comment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: YouTube-logo-full_color.png (11KB, 773x481px) Image search: [Google]
YouTube-logo-full_color.png
11KB, 773x481px
You have 10 seconds to sound as much like a Youtube comment as possible.
>>
Thumbs up if you think OP is a faggot
>>
thumbs up if youre watching this in 2017
>>
Hands down: The Greatest Song OF ALL TIME
who disliked this??? go back to your one erection!
>>
first
>>
[tv show, movie, or website/tumblr/youtuber] sent me here!!! (152 thumbs up)
>>
Does anyone else listen to REAL music anymore? My generation sucks! I listen to good stuff like Queen!
>>
Man I wish I was alive in 1971 to hang out with cool people who listened to Led Zeppelin. Thumbs up if you think Justin Bieber is gay.
>>
">2017 and not still enjoying this video"
>>
>>71627589
lol ikr bruh. the 70s where lit lol
>>
>>71627578
holy shit those comments are the worst, especially when the cancerous youtubers with 5 million+ subscribers. The comment section will be filled with nothing but "[shitty youtuber] sent me here!".
>>
People repping their nation with the LONDON format. And 80% of the time it's
BRAZIL
R
A
Z
I
L
Also, people saying "Who else is watching in 2017?"
>>
This really illustrates the truth of life. Interested in hearing more about it? Go to truthcontest.com to find out more about the ultimate truth
>>
CAN'T SPELL "CRAP" WITHOUT RAP!! I LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC, LED ZEPPELIN QUEEN PINK FLOYD THE LIST GOES ON!! MUSIC DIED WITH KURT COBAIN!
>>
99% of people (citation needed) in this generation (unclear needs rephrasing) will x if y (citation needed) up thumb if you're part of the 1% who would y if x
>>
Like this comment if (generic youtuber) sent you here
>>
Never ever ever look at the comment section on any Metallica video. I'm not kidding.
>>
notification squad lmao this is lit af i am SHOOK!! btw im a huge BTS fan lol any ARMYs here???? show our boys some love XD
>>
>>71627507
This shit is gay as fuck! Hit me on insta!
```~~~~ SwolePitBull2013 ~~~~```
>>
Guys check out my channel i made a cover of this song
>>
this reminds me of the good times
aahhhhhh the good times
>>
this music makes me want to die
>>
I'm only 2 years old but i love this music. I'm born in the wrong decade. thumbs up if you agree with me.
>>
DON'T READ THIS

thumbs up or you will get really spooked tonight
>>
Biggy: Flow King
Tupoc: Thug King
M&M: Lyric King
Kendrik: Conscious King
Hoppin: King
Every Raper with Lil and Yung in there names: Burger King
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 430x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 430x352px
(Amount of people that disliked) thought dislike meant dis I like
>>
all the people saying theyre new stuff is too different bands change ok get over it
>>
>>71629127
not risking it
>>
>>71627631
it's even worse when they try to be subtle and end up looking especially obvious about trying to appeal to their little fanbase in-group and feel included

"oh, <youtuber>... XD"
"how does <youtuber> find these videos??"
"lol <youtuber> *facepalm* -_-"
>>
Is music good nowadays?

/music plays
>>
Fun fact for u all. It took 5 people to write Justin Bieber's, "Baby"

And it took 9 people to write Miley Cysrus', " We can't stop"

But for this song, only one person wrote it
>>
From the Hopsin Fly Video:

>hopsin only raps truth.

>HOW THE FUCK YOU DISLIKE THIS SONG?

>i watched Die This Way then got here... man... Hopsin makes you think. holy shit

>This is probably one of my favourite rappers, or musicians in general because of how much truth he speaks. And anyone who says this guy is shit probably is just trying to get another excuse to smoke a cig or do crack. I know that that might not be true but it sure seems like it, bc this guy is one of the most creative rappers that actually thinks about his music and what he's saying. He beats kendrick lamar and some even say he beats 2 pac, i would say he beats all bc he has such good rhythm, taste, has good flow and is overall a great rapper and musician. Man if your reading this; 1. I LOVE YOU, COME ON TOUR AGAIN BUT IN MELBOURNE. 2. Just keep it up. Your inspiring everyone to do good in this world, and your too good to be this unnoticed. Good luck....

>This song and I'll mind 5 are the songs that need to be played on the radio instead of that panda shit

>On point my friend. Fuck a college, real wealth comes from creating, physical or intellectual.

>"Did the man who invented college go to college? Hmm. Okay then."
the most powerful thing i've ever heard.

>Hopsin is better than Lil Wayne, Drake, Future and Young Thug

>2pac would have been proud. Only real rap artist today!

>i'm not gay, but hopsin's body doh

>I would try to make my friends listen to this inspiring song but of course they wouldn't listen
>>
File: kurwa.png (13KB, 407x84px) Image search: [Google]
kurwa.png
13KB, 407x84px
>>
My anus just prolapsed
>>
>>71627507
"Like if u r brasilian""
>>
>>71627507
COME TO BRAZIL

RESPECT FROM ROMANIA
>>
[amount of people who disliked the video] are [clever play on words to do with video title]
>>
Im twelve but i wish i was born in a time where music was good, not all this shitty bieber and one direction and songs abou tdrugs and sex. this is REAL music!
>>
Man, I love Bohemian Rhapsody, but it's so long! I need two sittings to listen to it all the way. Same with Stairway to Heaven. Thumbs up if you agree!

Then some shitty ASCII art.
>>
[insert overrated hack here] is so underrated
>>
>>71629410
>clever
>>
>>71628555
i'd check your channel and those trips son
>>
[ascii art of a dad pointing to the video with his son]
Look son, a good song!
>>
(rapper's name) is the only rapper nowadays that isn't rapping about sex, drugs and violence
>>
I'm 14 and I listen to this type of music.
I'm so ashamed of my generation's music.
>>
>>71629083
>2 years old
Kek
>>
*random Portuguese post by some Brazilian*
>>
>>71627507
COME TO BRASIL !!!!!!!
>>
>>71627507
i dont like that it has swearing but i love his voice
>>
File: 1455521359252.png (496KB, 447x463px) Image search: [Google]
1455521359252.png
496KB, 447x463px
queennubia99 6 years ago
Our elders were dealing with science and mathematics and relating it to the elements of all. Sun Ra theory is that everything has its place in space. Nine represents birth ...born a new idea or a way of doing things. The Sun Ra Arkestra was ahead their time in sound, thought and energy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxhsGrZed_E

What the fuck
>>
>>71627518
kek
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.