[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're Not As _____ As You Think by Sorority Noise is finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: a2994278168_10.jpg (230KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2994278168_10.jpg
230KB, 1200x1200px
You're Not As _____ As You Think by Sorority Noise is finally out.
Have you guys given it a listen?
For now, No Halo and A Portrait Of are the best songs in the album and possibly in their entire career
I'm just a fanboy searching for genuine discussion, not a shill
>>
>>71627254
its v good anon. however good luck finding anyone else on /mu/ that cares about a new emo/pop punk album
>>
>>71627316
>v good
Genuine discussion
>>
>>71627254
They stopped being good after Forgettable
>>
>>71627254
It's pretty good. Disappeared is a person favorite so far.

It sounds a little like Joy, Departed though.
>>
>>71628045
*Personal
>>
>>71628045
i thought it sounded like forgettable. also def some old grey in there. its like a combination of everything great boucher has done so far. car is my personal favorite so far
>>
One time I told a girl "you know, you're not as fucked up as you think you are" and she got really mad at me. Why?
>>
>>71628077
>also def some old grey in there.

I'm not through the album yet. I do know Cameron is in both bands though. Which songs have some Old Gray in them? Looking forward to that. I really like Old Gray.

>>71628094
Tbh that song has actually kind of helped me a lot.

>Maybe I'm just scared to admit that I might not be as dark as I think

Also to answer your question: People like to think they're in the pits of despair, and don't want to be questioned.
>>
>>71628122
i think the screaming in songs like no halo is old gray esque
>>
>>71628215
Ehhh kinda. It's just screaming to me. Are you talking about Slow Burn Old Gray or An Autobiography?
>>
Second Letter from St. Julien is fantastic
>>
>>71628330
i mean probably slow burn. wish it was the demos tho
>>
>>71627254
i actually just started listening to this album because you posted it. i honestly really like it, it reminds of my high school playlists when i would listen to la dispute and the format. so far, disappeared stands out to me. thanks for the new music.
>>
>>71628428
> i would listen to la dispute and the format
Tfw in college and just getting into La Dispute

Fuck why does Wildlife have to be so good.

>>71628416
The demos were so fucking good. They kinda jumped to emotive hardcore screaming on Slow Burn, didn't they?
>>
>>71628493
yeah i guess. that album is pretty here and there. everything is in your hands was my song of the year last year, but they do a lot of spoken word which i usually hate
>>
File: 1380513435436.png (2KB, 184x156px) Image search: [Google]
1380513435436.png
2KB, 184x156px
>>71628518
I mean, I liked Slow Burn, and I can kinda hear that sound in No Halo. Not to the full extent, but I hear it. The real question now is: Joy, Departed, or this album?

>but they do a lot of spoken word which i usually hate

I love spoken word stuff.
>>
>>71628548
its too early i cant decide anon. i love joy departed but there are some misses and i think all of these songs will grow on me
>>
>>71628635
>No Halo
>A Better Sun
>Dissapeared

My three favorites so far
>>
>>71627254
Love this album. Anyone have a download? I plan on buying it when I can but I'm broke as fuck
>>
always ignored this band because of the tumblr fan base they attract. is the music good?
>>
>>71629895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uwb_1GtS_g

Decide for yourself. Unfortunate about the Tumblr fanbase though. Try not to let them get to you. Bands like Modern Baseball face the same problems.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.