[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing Sunn O))) next week, what should I expect? I'm already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (350KB, 828x655px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
350KB, 828x655px
Seeing Sunn O))) next week, what should I expect?

I'm already bringing earplugs.
>>
Bring a buttplug
>>
File: SS-2016-12-20-at-12-55-04.jpg (587KB, 1318x1662px) Image search: [Google]
SS-2016-12-20-at-12-55-04.jpg
587KB, 1318x1662px
Are these guys seriously into the occult pagan shit or is this all just a performance art meme?
>>
>>71627073
Does it matter? Either way they look fucking ridiculous
>>
Don't wear earplugs, try to get near the front. Like any other show man. It was pretty good.
>>
>>71627078

Just curiosity. Especially since I found out they're from Seattle and not Northern Europe or some other place with a real history and culture of paganism
>>
bump ;)
>>
>>71626962
>I can go from frank sinatra to disturbed in a matter of seconds
>>
I bet their D&D game is fucking based
>>
>>71627073
They've said in the past that they don't want the live performances to be about them, but about the sound. At first they would set up the amps in front of them on the stage, but then they started wearing robes and doing the fog machines to obscure themselves. I doubt they are pagan so it can seem a little silly, but I guess I respect their reasoning.
>>
>>71627073
The guy on the right looks like he is about to unleash his ultimate attack
>>
>>71629688
kek
>>
>>71627078
it looks better when they're performing, like you can't tell they're wearing cloaks really since the stage is so dark and obscured with the fog machines they use

i saw on twitter today that their rider includes a steamer for their cloaks, which i thought was kind of cute
>>
I'm taking a girl whose favorite artist is Lana Del Rey and has never heard of Sunn O))) to see them tonight as a first date

AMA
>>
>>71629755
she will never talk to you again
>>
>>71627118
Just larping ameritards
>>
>>71629755
I hope this is real, if so keep us updated while it's happening as it's bound to be a disaster.
>>
>>71629850

Possibly. OR I'm a genius. The chances are slim but there's a chance. I remember an old David Cross joke about seeing garbage men catcall women from their truck. "I my ask 99 women and get 99 nos, but that last chick really might like to fuck on top of a pile of garbage."

>>71629918

I'll update if the thread stays up and there's interest.
>>
>>71629997
I'm interested.
For bonus points, make sure she doesn't bring earplugs with her.
>>
>>71629997
yeah i mean, it is a unique experience it just depends on how down she is to stand in a loud foggy room filled with nerds and dudes in cloaks
i saw them last monday and the vibrations made me feel like i was gonna throw up
>>
>>71630093
>vibrations made me feel like i was gonna throw up

Based.

How is the Canadian band that's on tour with them?
>>
>>71629997
Deff interested
>>
>>71630142
energetic with short songs, they get you pumped for sun.
>>
Can't speak for Sunn O))) but RuPaul's DragCon is a good time
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.