[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're wearing earplugs? >what are you, a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>you're wearing earplugs?
>what are you, a fucking pussy?

What's your response
>>
what?
>>
what?
>>
>>71615294
fpbp
>>
i kick you in the freacking ribs
>>
Earplugs are for fags who can't handle the experience. Wear your tinnitus like a badge of honour
>>
>>71615420
My dick wears your mom like a badge of honour.
>>
>>71615420
what's worse, paying a couple bucks for earplugs or forking over hundreds of thousands for the medical jew?
>>
>>71615542
>paying for tinnitus '''''''''''''treatment'''''''''''''
lmaoing @ ur life
>>
"No, why are you so autistically obsessed with looking manly for a bunch of people you'll never see again"
>>
>>71615542
>hundreds of thousands
>for tinnitus

retard
>>
Are there earplugs that eliminate the shock of the sound on your ears but don't diminish the clarity of the instruments?
>>
>>71615285
Whisper everything I say the rest of the night so he thinks he can't hear
>>
>>71615285
yes
>>
>>71616798
Yes. They only cost like 20 bucks too
>>
>>71615542
Unless you have trillions of dollars to put into research and development, I don't think you can pay your way out of tinnitus desu
>>
have fun having ringing in your ears faggots
>>
>>71616688
>>71615723
>>71618491
>he thinks tinnitus is the worst thing that can happen to your ears
>>
>never and I mean NEVER wore earplugs to loud ass gigs or raves
>no tinnitus in the slightest

I must have alpha ears.
>>
>>71618526
The damage is cumulative, even if you don't have tinnitus you are still doing damage each time and making it more likely that the next time will be the one you regret.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.