[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my friend his music is trash and that he should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: BBxspDK.png (339KB, 750x774px) Image search: [Google]
BBxspDK.png
339KB, 750x774px
How do I tell my friend his music is trash and that he should stop? He just shared the album he made and it's maybe a two at best, I want to tell him without ruining our friendship, how do I do that?
>>
https://hightechlowlife.bandcamp.com/releases

The album for the curious
>>
>>71610589
post his taste and your taste and I will tell you
>>
idk why you have to, but if he's a decent human, and you give him advice on how to make it better, rather than just telling him it sucks and to stop, you'll both be better for it.
>>
>>71610601
Just tell him you personally didnt like the album but is glad that he's making what he enjoys. If he asks for your opinion in detail, say how you personally would fix it.
>>
Who the fuck tells someone to quit making art when they make something bad?
>>
just emailed him for you
>>
>>71610601
It's really not that offensively bad.
>>
I'm into Death Grips and C2C I guess
>>
>>71610589
This is better than most of what I made in my first year of making music (2013) and I'd say I'm pretty decent at it now.
>>71610656
This. OP only do this if you're a complete asshole.
>>
>>71610656
Listen to it, it's terrible
>>
>>71610601
4,5,6 can be recycled into dope hip hop beats
rest is absolute shit
>>
>>71610656
there's more than enough trash being made these days

we really don't need anymore
>>
ITT OP shills his album by saying his friend made it
>>
>>71610684
This, nice try
>>
File: ddd.jpg (12KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
12KB, 500x495px
>>71610677
actually thinking about stealing them myself
>>
>>71610589
You're a cunt. And you should be nicer to your friend. if you made a shit album would he beat your ass up about it...?
>>
>>71610601
it's not that bad desu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.