[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally got around to listening to this unironically and fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Finally got around to listening to this unironically and fucking loved it

Can someone explain to me how /mu/ feels about this this thing, in one corner it's"it's a meme because we love it so much, at the end of the day, we love it to death since it first came out and the haters are sheeple newfags that took the meme seriously" and in the other corner it's like"those are newfags, we're mocking it cause it sucks, and we've been doing that since the beginning". Which crowd is the newfags? Personally, I think it's a gorgeous album, and don't see how it sucks.
>>
>>71609431
It's shit.
>>
>>71609431
it's an amazing album and I'm sure a lot of people here agree
>>
>>71609431
it gets worse after each relisten
>>
>>71609431
it's obviously an amazing album. anyone saying it's a meme cause it sucks is just a contrarian idiot.
>>
>>71609431
The issue is that it's one of those albums that is so different and so good from everything else, that anybody who knows anything about music is already sick of it. People will always be edgy and say "It's shit." because newfags always discover and talk about it like it's a hidden gem.

Unfortunately, there's just no other music that accomplishes something similar without sounding lame. So once you've heard it one hundred times, what are you supposed to do? So just enjoy it, find past discussions of the lyrics online and stfu about it
>>
>>71609431
It's just trendy to hate on it bc it's popular and accessible.
>>
>>71609431
i like it but i don't really think it's amazing. i hate most modern folk but this album was different. it's definitely special.
>>
>>71609553
OP here, I honestly love modern folk. Try looking into beware the maniacs by the dodos, you might like it if you like this
>>
Everybody loved the album so they loved to shitpost about it, I am an oldfag that loves it but I don't know if the people claiming to hate it really do or not and I don't care
>>
>>71609431
Anyone who brushes it off as just a meme is a newfag and likely a crossboarder.
>>
File: the music god.jpg (103KB, 1220x1220px) Image search: [Google]
the music god.jpg
103KB, 1220x1220px
>>71609729
i dont love desu and i usually try to ignore this kind of threads. for me, my picrel also could be symbol of /mu/. but who cares
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.