[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to seduce a married woman. Can I get more so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I'm trying to seduce a married woman. Can I get more songs to convince her to break her vows?

So far I just got https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvzJJiOLprg and rephrasing most of these lyrics in texts is helping but I need more.
>>
>>71599778
Fucking scumbag
What is wrong with you you pathetic faggot
>>
>>71600289
You don't understand she's so hot
>>
>>71601006
>You don't understand she's so hot
>Try saying this to cops about a minor
>>
>>71599778
You have to kill yourself.
>>
>>71599778
your b8 game is pathetic anon
>>
>>71599778
lol at all these nu male who believe in the sanctity of marriage. marriage is a scam and unnatural and social construct no need to be monogomous at all. in fact i see it as relating to patriarchical views in which a man owns his daughter until she is wed then she becomes the property of the wife. she can sleep with whoever the fuck she wants and theres nothing wrong with you trying to fuck her.
>>
>>71600289
>>71601416
>>71601621
Allow me to be as useless to you as these fellows. All I can do is to wish you good luck, fighting this good fight for all men everywhere anon. Good luck
>>
>>71601675
All men excluding her husband? Honestly go fuck yourself.
>>
>>71601667
>literally a thing that occurs in nature
>unnatural
>>
>>71601667
>marriage is a scam and unnatural and social construct
sounds like someone isn't getting any
>>
teach her the cuck meme and show her this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idfv4wyWfSs
>>
>>71601290
kek
>>
>>71599778
i thought it was our queen lavren for a sec
>>
>>71601667
shit bait
>>
>>71599778
lmfao you really think a pimp c song is gonna make her cheat on her husband? If it does you don't want sex with her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.