[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"When people ask me if I went to music school I tell them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 11

File: Thom-Yorke_Promo.jpg (85KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
Thom-Yorke_Promo.jpg
85KB, 500x634px
"When people ask me if I went to music school I tell them no, I went to music"

--- Thom Yorke
>>
File: grimes-002.jpg (347KB, 1450x1754px) Image search: [Google]
grimes-002.jpg
347KB, 1450x1754px
"Given the scale of life in the cosmos, one human life is no more than a tiny blip. Each one of us is a just visitor to this planet, a guest, who will only stay for a limited time. What greater folly could there be than to spend this short time alone, unhappy or in conflict with our companions? Far better, surely, to use our short time here in living a meaningful life, enriched by our sense of connection with others and being of service to them."

---Grimes
>>
File: holds up spork.png (328KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
holds up spork.png
328KB, 500x419px
"In my life, I’m a lot more weird than this. Grimes is more palatable for humans."

---Grimes
>>
File: red.jpg (214KB, 481x716px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
214KB, 481x716px
"Fucking bitch"

--Mark Kozelek
>>
"I wear lampshades on my head and stand in people's living rooms. They're like 'Billy can you go turn on the light?' and I whisper 'you mean turn on the thom yorke' *chortle*" ~ Thom Yorke
>>
File: michaelgira_whitehat_1_2.jpg (2MB, 1928x1928px) Image search: [Google]
michaelgira_whitehat_1_2.jpg
2MB, 1928x1928px
"Shut the motherfucking fuck up."

- Michael Gira
>>
File: flying-lotus.jpg (3MB, 3566x4763px) Image search: [Google]
flying-lotus.jpg
3MB, 3566x4763px
Beijing Duck goes extremely well with Pinot Noir. Pinot Noir is almost a universal food wine. It goes with most food. But on the other hand there are other wines, for example Chardonnay. Chardonnay goes very well with many sea food. It's light but it also has that richness so that it can cut through and compliment many of the spices that Asian food, Chinese food use. See in China, as you know there are several major types of cooking. In the Shanghai and Jiangsu area the food tends to be quite sweet and you would think well that's a huge daunting task, what wine should I serve when the food is actually quite sweet and quite oily? Well one of the matches that I find to be very good is actually Riesling with Shangai dumpling. Xiaolongbao actually goes extremely well with Riesling because Riesling has that slight sweetness in it. It is dry but also slightly sweet and it goes extremely well with Xiaolongbao. And another Shangainese dish is Hong Shao Rou, which is braised pork. Now braised pork is fatty but at the same time the taste is very rich. So for that dish I find the Riesling can go very well with it. But by the same token when you're eating Sichuan which tend to be quite spicy, what do you drink that will cut through that spiciness and cut through the dish that won't fight the flavors? For me I find the Sauvignon blanc that will go very well with it. So there are a number of Chinese dishes that go really well with wine.
>>
Please keep going this is so fucking funny
>>
File: image.jpg (250KB, 777x1003px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 777x1003px
>Strength is the morality of the man who stands out from the rest, and it is mine.

---Ludwig Van Beethoven
>>
>>71591469
ha. ha. ha.
>>
''I'm like bitch who is your mans? Can't keep my dick in my pants''
-James Joyce
>>
"Fuck this whole rap game"
- Jeff Mangum
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 985x985px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 985x985px
"If she breathe she a thot" -Morrissey
>>
>>71591209
genious
>>
File: IMG_1431.jpg (33KB, 508x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1431.jpg
33KB, 508x508px
"People these days can't see beyond the bullshit. When I play the guitar, the guitar actually...plays itself... it's a two way system here: I play the guitar and it plays itself...but it also plays me. Although that's actually three way I call it two way."
-Isaac Brock
>>
>>71591469
xD
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.