[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I get buzz for my band? do i literally just have to spam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (111KB, 675x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 675x960px
how do I get buzz for my band? do i literally just have to spam my music on the internet anonymously? viralling feels dumb but also like the only way to really get people outside my local scene to hear and talk about my music

im hungry for those pageviews desu
>>
>>71589821
>do i literally just have to spam my music on the internet anonymously?
yep
>>
>>71589821
Do that and try to play live shows as much as you can
>>
>>71589848
We play live a lot

getting people talking on the internet is still hard tho
>>
>>71589821
Play at some open mic nights, try to get some shows, and try to show the audience what makes your music worthwhile, word of mouth can help a lot, especially in this age. Either that or Anco it and play improv harsh noise inside a dirty dive in Baltimore, or both
>>
>>71589867
we do really well live and get big shows

im trying to get the internet to notice tho

>>71589839
tfw have to risk getting memed like CSH
>>
>>71589863
Depending on where you are you can go to near by places that have a suitable and bigger audience, maybe have some posters as well, I would t say change you or your band because then you'd spiral into being an "Unironic PC music" tier artist who just wants to hop on trends. So keep being you, and people will at least respect that
>>
>>71589898
We post your music, I'm intrigued to hear it
>>
>>71589898
Do you have soundcloud or bandcamp?
>>
>>71589898
>get memed like CSH
>become immortal as a meme
>>
>>71589939
Well*
>>
>>71589925
wouldnt*
>>
>>71589821
>>71589863
>>71589898
post the music anon
>>
>>71589979
>openly identifying as a /mu/tant/4chan poster
>especially after /pol/'s DIY space bullshit

lol nope
>>
>>71590017
I understand, but how do you expect us, or anyone, to listen to it?
>>
>>71590060
I have posted it before, but I'm never gonna be like

>HEY MU THIS IS MY BAND
>>
>>71590017
just post it on something like clypit without an account
>>
>>71590077
Then your best bet is to continue writing and playing shows live. Maybe try to join a label as well, either that or post a clyp snippet ITT
>>
>>71589898
>>71589951
Will would post in bandcamp threads regularly but wouldn't give contribute to the threads. He was the definition of a leech and after shilling across this board managed to find real world success and denies ever coming here. Will can fucking die in a pit of snakes.
>>
>>71590164
I avoid bandcamp threads because I know I won't have anything meaningful to contribute, I try to only post my music when actually relevant.

fuck will
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.