[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought the 2016 re-release vinyl of Kuchuu Camp, and it camp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: img_0.jpg (56KB, 480x483px) Image search: [Google]
img_0.jpg
56KB, 480x483px
I bought the 2016 re-release vinyl of Kuchuu Camp, and it camp with a lyrics sheet. How can I show it in the best quality so it can be translated?
Anyways Fishmans thread.
>>
le flying lads
>>
>>71585282
>I bought the 2016 re-release vinyl of Kuchuu Camp
mad jel my man
anyway idk, maybe scan it and upload the scans?

also, as always for Fish threads here's the magnet link to the 98.12.28 live performance:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cc4d6f9a5f67ec98099f1b890594868a37555300&dn=Fishmans%20981228.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechersparadise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337
>>
>>71585422
I have a scanner but don't know how I'd scan the whole 12' sheet with out splicing it since my scanner is only 12x10 inches
>>
>>71585533
what kind of scanner? if it's the kind where you put it under a lid couldn't you just take multiple scans and put them together?
>>
>>71585603
just a standard one that's on top of the printer, and I'm too lazy and retarded to splice a picture with paint or some shit, anyways I'll try since I can't find a direct translation of this great album
>>
>>71585652
could you take it up to a library and use their printer/scanner?
>>
>>71585717
I guess, but like most of 4chin I'm pretty lazy, will try just scanning it with my printer/scanner when I have the chance
>>
File: shinji5.jpg (76KB, 450x314px) Image search: [Google]
shinji5.jpg
76KB, 450x314px
>>
Kuuchuu Camp is a nice album. Really recommend reading into the lyrics sheet as well as Sato was a pretty good and skilled songwriter. Baby Blue is a nice bit of chamber pop and reggae combo that showcases virtuosity. Night Cruising is a beautiful dream pop melody, Sunny Blue is a slice of wild, sexy night urban streets, and that subtle guitar's string pulling in Nice Choice is one of my favorite moments in music recently...Atarashi Hito is not a bad closer either, quiet and chill...you can always put this album on repeat...inspirational.
>>
>>71585282
Just take smaller photos with your phone individually with good lighting

So long as you can read it after that, you can translate it.
>>
File: shinji8.jpg (125KB, 1200x822px) Image search: [Google]
shinji8.jpg
125KB, 1200x822px
>>
>>71585282
anyone heard fishmans+ ?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.