[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think of people like snoop dogg shooting "trump"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

what do you think of people like snoop dogg shooting "trump" in his videos? marilyn manson did it too.

is it really part of their music or are they just trying to surf or the current thing that gets a lot of attention? isn't it dangerous - encouraging what might be insane people to do violence?
>>
>caring about any artist who releases music videos
Pleb.
>>
It's edgy and juvenile but I don't care.
Morons compared Obama and Bush to Hitler
>>
If it happened to Obama, there'd be a media outcry. But it's completely fine as it's against someone the media actively runs hit pieces about.
Depicting violence against anyone in the public eye is wrong in my opinion, as it can and will encourage people to act on it.
>>
https://youtu.be/b0SPda0PgNQ

this sums it up desu
>>
>>71583432
Man shut the fuck up

You fucks never cared until it happend to Trump.

End of story.
>>
>>71583470
Excellent counter-argument, very well presented.
>>
>>71583470
um that wasn't (me) OP
>>
>>71583470
But it never happened to anyone other than Trump

:^)
>>
>music videos
i feel like they rarely live up to the mental image you get when listening to the song and just make it suck more
>>
Pretty weak really
>>
File: 534652362.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
534652362.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>White artist make a video where he kills Trump
>Nobody cares

>Black artist make a video where he kills Trump
>"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR THIS!"
>>
>>71584008
>>71584039
what are you referring to?
>>
this is the same logic that the religious right uses to condemn violent videogames. people don't just do crazy shit like that just cause they saw it on tv (or the internet)
>>
>>71584062
>people don't just do crazy shit like that just cause they saw it on tv
http://time.com/4609110/man-believes-shot-donald-trump/
>>
>>71584039
Didn't hear about it when Manson did it
>>
>>71584039
Manson is intentionally edgy and thats how people see him so this isn't too outside what they expect

Snoop is dude weed lmao so you wouldn't expect him to shoot the president in a video
>>
>>71583415
This exactly. Expect a lot of alt right kids to cry and expect this is something novel though
>>
>>71584169
Do you know the genre of music Snoop became famous for?
>>
>>71584269
Yes and I am also aware his style has shifted considerably since then, but my point was the public sees him as dude weed lmao, causing more backlash than when Manson did it
>>
It's probably a bit on the nose and basic, but I agree with the sentiment.

>B-but if it happened to Obama
Trump's not Obama, he's much, much worse. Anyone who doesn't see that--anyone who is still clinging to their smug, safe, uninformed "lol calm down both parties suck equally" centrism--is a hopeless dipshit.

>>71583432
>Depicting violence against anyone in the public eye is wrong in my opinion, as it can and will encourage people to act on it.
The only reason I hope this doesn't happen is because it'd be a strategic misstep and turn public sympathy towards the "martyred" Trump and by extension his brand of politics. If that weren't the case, then yeah, fuckin' blow him away.

>>71584062
The same people on the right who were all "fuck your feelings / lol triggered much / conservatism is the new punk rock" are now in full pearl-clutching mode lol.
>>
Juvenile and opportunist theme. But wouldn't expect any better, Manson is for edgy 13 year olds, Snoop Dog I don't give a shit about, and both make ultra plebeian music.
>>
>>71584670
Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>71584670
That's why I really fucking hope nobody makes an attempt on him.
I'm dating myself here, but when Reagan got shot, he turned from Reagan to Saint Ronald overnight. Even people I knew that were on the left jumped in to 'defend' him, because an attack on the president is seen as an attack on American Values™.
>>
>>71584415
it's cause manson hasn't been in the mainstream eye for awhile now, and also people are used to shit like this from him. and part of it could also be that they're picking on snoop cause he's a "gangsta thug rapper gotdammit"
>>
>>71584861
go back to /pol/
>>
>>71585014
>posts his retarded faggot opinions about why it's ok to kill the president
>tells someone else to go back somewhere

Eat a dick you little bitch
>>
>>71585014
Tbh you made the mistake of fleshing out your political thoughts on 4chan and expecting a response with more depth than that. Internet Trump supporters are meme loving chuckle fucks who don't have the capacity for actual discourse
>>
>>71585126
I'll have political discussions with people who disagree with me but not about Trump because it's fucking pointless. If you niggers really think he's Hitler then grow some balls and fucking do something. Tired of listening to the impotent whining.
>>
>>71585126
I wasn't the guy who posted lol
>>
>>71584861
You don't have to deal with this emotional distress, friend. You have a safe space.

>>>/pol/
>>
File: tmp_26814-pinochet2(2)191408794.jpg (52KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26814-pinochet2(2)191408794.jpg
52KB, 400x300px
>>71585435
Shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
>>71585233
You won't because you can't, so you'll get triggered instead and pretend everyone who dislikes him thinks he's the next Hitler. Go back to your safe space.
>>
>>71585789
grow up
>>
>>71583470
/thread/ honestly should've ended after this post
>>
>>71584062
>the religious right uses to condemn violent videogames
Why are teenagers so obsessed with this topic? It's not like they wanted to censor an actual art. And they didn't even ban them. They just made a rating system.

To answer the OPs actual question
>is it really part of their music
nope
>are they just trying to surf or the current thing that gets a lot of attention?
yep
>isn't it dangerous - encouraging what might be insane people to do violence?
probably not
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.