[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board full of underage kids and teens trying to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Why is this board full of underage kids and teens trying to be elitist? You people listen to the most derivative, bland and uninteresting shit ever aka /mu/core.
>>
>>71580855
Because this is 4chan.
>>
>>71580855
It aint easy getting up in the morning man. Don't take this away from me.
>>
I'm actually really fucking sick of all these pop threads and waifu threads, it's literally taking up more than half of the catalog. This shit needs its own board.
/mu/core is bad too but it's just a bunch of jaded oldfags hanging on to their genuinely godawful taste in music.
>>
>>71580976
All non-classical and trad folk is pop.
>>
>>71581043
> implying most of classical music wasn't pop when it came out.
>>
>>71581211
Yeah, I heard the composers had rockstar lifestyles.
>>
>>71580855
I wouldn't be so hard on mu core. A lot if it is pretty good and if you're getting into music that's not a bad place to start. If you never get passed it though it's kind off disappointing.
>>71580976
Genuinely asking, what would you like to see mu explore instead?
>>
>>71580976
this, mu and hipsters in general stopped being elitists around 2009 so they can shitpost about how actually top 40 pop music is so hip and went too far up their own ass's

They old hipster spirit of liking obscure and good music is dead, replaced by a culture of sjw faggots who "ironically" eat the prole feed giant record companies give them to the point music is now dead and everything sounds like a stagnate top 40 pop song featuring an ever changing and replaceable rapper named lil nigglet

christ, i wish this board was elitist again you fuking mong
>>
>>71581211
Pop music is a genre of popular music that originated in its modern form in the United States and United Kingdom during the mid 1950s. The term "pop music" "originated in Britain in the mid-1950s as a description for rock and roll and the new youth music styles that it influenced".

Popular music on the other hand is music with wide appeal that is typically distributed to large audiences through the music industry. These forms and styles can be enjoyed and performed by people with little or no musical training. It stands in contrast to both art music and traditional or "folk" music.
>>
>>71581332
The way to improve mu will never be done because the mods on faggots, in a better world kpop threads would be ban on sight and waifu threads would be perma ban
>>
>>71581349
>i wish this board was elitist again

THIS. The lack of elitism has destroyed this board. Might as well be the Billboard forums now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.