[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Songs that have made you cry, and why [optional] >Fleet Foxes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: helplessness_blues.jpg (679KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
helplessness_blues.jpg
679KB, 1000x1000px
Songs that have made you cry, and why [optional]

>Fleet Foxes - "Helplessness Blues"

Because at the time I was psychotic and suicidally depressed and the lyrics "But I don't, I don't know what that will be/I'll get back to you someday soon you will see",
"If I had an orchard, I'd work till I'm sore", and
"Someday I'll be like the man on the screen"
all hit me really fucking hard. Beautiful song tbqh.
>>
File: 2-girls-laughing-AMGH88.jpg (223KB, 1300x864px) Image search: [Google]
2-girls-laughing-AMGH88.jpg
223KB, 1300x864px
Have you ever kissed a girl, OP?
>>
>>71571887
fleet foxes is for passive white nu-males
>>
>No more runnin
Amidst all of the happy tracks, I came back to this one since it perfectly captured the word of the end of summer for me, and I have a deep nostalgia for it.
>>
>>71571915
*woes
>>
File: rlly.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
rlly.gif
457KB, 390x293px
>>71571899
Around 30, and fucked 15, but I appreciate the projection friendo :^)

>>71571905
I take it you're not white
>>
>>71571887
Great song pick

I cannot listen to this song without crying honestly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBxQR1lcbSo

Something about the lyrics, the way he sounds so far off in the distance, good fuck this song tears me to pieces. When the instrumentation kicks in it's one of the most beautiful and crushing things I've ever heard haha
>>
File: carmen_mirandas_ghost.jpg (220KB, 768x477px) Image search: [Google]
carmen_mirandas_ghost.jpg
220KB, 768x477px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WDRxtd-2dQ
>When I came to again, I was sealed in the suit, She was belted down tight in her chair, With her hands on the console, a smile on her lips, And the ice on her face and her hair. >"Here's the instructions to get us all home", I saw she had left on the screen. "If any old shipmates should ask after Moll, Just tell them, she finally died clean."
>>
>>71571905
>It's 2017
>He's still not a passive white nu-male
What the fuck did you mean by this?
>>
Two Headed Boy Pt. 2

Not trying to be ironic. No clue why. Just on the way back from Ukiah to the bay and sang the album straight through to kill time. Got to this song and maybe it's the lyrics about the brother but it just started gutting me. The more my voice cracked the worse it got and before I knew it, tears.

>buuut don't haaate her when sheeee gets up toooo leave
>>
>>71571972
>counting kisses

lofuckingl
>>
>>71571887
Cool nupression, anon.
>>
File: sweating towel guy.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
sweating towel guy.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>71573552
>I can count the amount of kisses I've had on one hand
>>
>>71573525
I once cried to that song to. I had talked to my gf at the time on the phone, we had a really bad argument, drove to her and listened to the album. Two Headed Boy made me cry because I thought the lyrics were relating to the situation. Really helped me win her back when I got there with tears in my eyes. Thank god I broke up with her a few months after, she was an insane bitch.
>>
>>71573572
when you leave the hands, it's time to let go of counting as far as kissing goes. This isn't middle school
>>
File: 1392174275957.jpg (11KB, 352x398px) Image search: [Google]
1392174275957.jpg
11KB, 352x398px
>>71571972
>makes a thread about being a bitch and crying to pitchfork core
>get grumpy when people make fun of him for being a bitch and crying to pitchfork core

Stay you nu-/mu/
>>
>Farewell Transmission
pretty obvious why
>>
>>71571887
For me, anything from Nick Cave or Sufjan Stevens make me cry pretty regularly. I listened to them when I was in the hospital after my sister tried to kill herself and that was essentially the worst part of my life ever. She wasn't conscious for two weeks and that was all I had loaded on my phone. Skeleton Tree came out three days before she did it so that album gets to me particularly. As if it wasn't emotional enough.
>>
File: 1411187302586.jpg (114KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
1411187302586.jpg
114KB, 479x640px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h2UG85giUI

When the brass band comes up to the stage.

Because of how beautiful that moment is.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.