[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got my scrobbles in well ahead of the buzz Indie cred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Jay-Som-The-Horseshoe-Tavern-2.jpg (711KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
Jay-Som-The-Horseshoe-Tavern-2.jpg
711KB, 920x613px
>tfw got my scrobbles in well ahead of the buzz
Indie cred preserved

What does /mu/ think of her new album btw?
>>
Oh...
>>
Why doesn't /mu/ want to talk about the most interesting act in indie atm
>>
>>71572354
Probably because shilling and desperation reek all the same.
>>
>>71572378
Why would I have to shill when p4k and other reviewers are doing a way better job than I ever could.

I figured because she's getting such buzz on those sites there'd be people here into her too
>>
>>71571394
I can tell just by looking at this picture that there is nothing redeemable or interesting about this person
>>
>>71572407
Why?
>>
>>71572466
Because clearly it's lame, quirky indie shit that's already been done 1,000,000 times. The difference here is that she's a woman and she's asian.

BNM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
literally whom
>>
>>71572477
To make an assumption like that youre being just as shallow as the people you're decrying

It's also not really quirky at all. I'm not even sure what quirky really means in terms of music desu
>>
I think her music's enjoyable, but definitely not amazing. I don't really believe her band will ever become that huge
>>
>>71572612
I don't know man, I don't remember the last time a bunch of big publications were all hyping a new artist this much. I also work for my university's radio station and we've been getting tons of emails about her for months now.
>>
>>71571394
She makes enjoyable music
>>
"The Bus Song" starts off great and "(BedHead)" is overall neat. Besides that, the album is nothing special. Sure, it's immediately enjoyable, but not even close to mind-blowing or anything. I'd rather listen to Alex G or Mitski who are stronger songwriters. Still, she definitely has potential.
>>
>>71572712
Also, it just made me want to listen to the Swirlies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.