[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >meme rap is actually a thing now Is this the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>2017
>meme rap is actually a thing now

Is this the end or the beginning?
>>
it's the beginning of the end of the beginning
>>
>>71570879
I unironically like this kid.
>>
>>71570898
SING A HAPPY TUNE
>>
File: FiECjSD.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FiECjSD.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>71570879
>now
lol
>>
>>71570879

People who actually think this are so fucking retarded
>>
Rap is peaking in terms of mainstream popularity, to compare it to rocks rise and fall id say were probably in like the 80s, well be over the hump soon
>>
>>71571078
>Rap is peaking in terms of mainstream popularity

pffft.
>>
>>71571078
That already happened in my opinion. The saturation of derivative trap based music is really bringing rap downhill from a mainstream perspective
>>
>>71571078
its not peaking at all, right now the youth love it the oldies dont care about it at all
>>
Unfortunately, You're right. Rap has been turned into garbage because of mainstream media and ghetto shit.
>>
>>71572018
>ahh yes lets not forget the golden age of rap before mainstream media and ghetto shit ruined it

hate to break it to you but the golden age of rap that you seem to be describing never existed
>>
>>71571078
If we maintain the theory that rap is following rock's trajectory, who will be the Nirvana of rap music?
>>
>>71572765
>who will be the Nirvana of rap music?
maybe xxxtentacion if he drops a damn project.

they're similar in the sense that they both have knowledge of where they're from and make a watered down sound
>>
>>71571942
The only thing that showed any sign of taking rap's place in the mainstream was EDM, and that meme fizzled out over two years ago. Rap will be here to stay for some years to come.
>>
>>71573063
Yeah edm just ended up assimilating into top 40. I figure we have about 10-15 more years before rap bottoms out unless we get some experimental rap masterpiece that sends the genre in a completely new direction
>>
>>71573168
EDM is just commercial dance music. All it is supposed to do is be on the top 40 and sell out stadiums
>>
>>71570879
it's end of everything that isn't meme rap
>>
>>71570879
>it's 2k17
>80% of young people listens to songs about drugs, bitches and suicides
>The Doomsday is coming
>>
hey guys who is that bullshit white rapper i think he has allot of tattoos and there is a pic of him in a pink hat?
>>
>>71575959
lil peep
>>
>>71575967
wow that was quick
>>
>>71570879
Str8 wack my gz they aint benefieting soiciety or nothing. Speaking the good shit i aint fuckin wit tgem thats fosho. I much rater listen to some kendrick or cole upcumin new cats...Vote end on deez faggtz!!!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.