[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any anons wanna help me choose which release of his I'l

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: jim.jpg (10KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
10KB, 300x288px
any anons wanna help me choose which release of his I'll listen to next? I'm working on his Steamroom series releases right now. If interested, go to this website https://steamroom.bandcamp.com/music
and based off the album covers alone, pick a top 3 or top 5 and whoever gets dubs those will be the ones I listen to next. I've already heard 1-5, 11, 15, 18, and 31-32

get to rollin
>>
eureka

Love jim, he should get way more credit in this site >:(
>>
>>71567287
I've already heard his more popular stuff like eureka..I'm working on his free improv stuff he's got a ton and so far they've been consistently great
>>
Listening to 30 now and it's pretty nice.
>>
listen to 13
>>
>>71567345
18 probably my favorite as of now. It's the only one that included noisy/psych guitars like he's used in his collabs with Keiji Haino & Oren Ambarchi. talk about a great collection of works tho some very soothing and consistent drone/noise/ambient/EAI stuff
>>
>>71567383
okay. which one has your favorite cover?
>>
>>71567383
oh man this one is staring out nutty. good stuff
>>
>>71567242
20 is really great
>>
what's everyone's fav of his out of her free improv releases? collabs can count
>>
>>71567242
listening to 1. this is really good. I didn't know any of this existed before now thank you very much one of the few quality threads on /mu/. You should listen to his album with fennesz. I forget what it's called, but it has a fox on the cover and it came out last year.
>>
>>71569308
>thank you very much one of the few quality threads on /mu/.
no problem yeah /mu/'s too busy jerking off to the same old fucking shit I'm tryna get a conversation started over artists that have similar discogs in terms of quantity and quality of free improv stuff.

>You should listen to his album with fennesz.
dude I have it was one of my favs from 2016 talk about some blissful stuff good taste anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.