[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man it pisses me off how popular and heavily protected by copyright

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Man it pisses me off how popular and heavily protected by copyright some shit is. Like how many years is gonna be before we even get see all the tracks off this album on youtube or instrumentals anywhere?

It's truly unfortunate.
>>
soulseek is your FUCKING friend
>>
Or you could literally pay £10 a month to listen to 90% of the album you want to listen to as much as you like and the remaining 10% will be on youtube
>>
Here's the thing. I use soulseek, i use PTH, i pay for spotify. I own the album. But it makes sharing so much more inconvenient. Like if i was on someone's computer who didn't have the album dl'ed i'd have no chance at hearing it. And it doesn't change that the music is owned by a major hollywood corporation who will not let the music seep out for free in any form. So no instrumentals can ever exist...it's such fucking bullshit.

And P.S. - Spotify doesn't have 90% of the alums i want to listen to. They maybe have like 40 or 50%. They are missing a TON of essential shit in my eyes.
>>
>>71563573
what are they missing
>>
>>71563725
smog
>>
>>71563573
That's not Spots fault, blame the greedy labels.
>>
>>71564111
>greedy labels
>spotify paying artists peanuts
>>
>>71563573
If stuff you want to listen to is x and stuff you don't want to listen to is ~x, given that x and ~x are mutually exclusive:
then x and ~x should equal 100%, not 130%.
>>
>>71564171
It's all they deserve, they're all crap.
>>
>>71564171
Yea, but it's only the cunts like Taylor Swift that are drowning in money that can afford to protest spotify
>>
>>71564212
Haha, well there's not much I don't want to hear so ~x is irrelevant for the most part.
>>
>>71563725
hmmm where do I start
The Muffins
De La Soul
Picchio dal Pozzo
Henry Cow
Fred Frith
Jim O'Rourke
Nujabes
King Crimson
Cartoon
This Heat
Fishmans
Thinking Plague
Egg
Gong
Pekka Pohjola
A lot of Sun City Girls
A lot of Miriodor
A lot of Secret Chiefs 3

a buncha otha shit too!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.