[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna listen to picrelated today the first time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hospice.jpg (88KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hospice.jpg
88KB, 480x480px
I'm gonna listen to picrelated today the first time. What should I except?
>>
a sad meme
>>
a pretty melodramatic, cringy record which might make you cry
>>
disappointment
>>
tears
>>
>>71558371
16-yearoldwhitesuburbankid-core.
it has decent songs though it just has too many points where it gets overly dramatic.
>>
>>71558371
feels
>>
>>71558371
an album that would be better off focusing on its initial concept rather than trying to tell two stories at once that don't really mesh well together
>>
A melodramatic but still pretty good concept album about a man in love with a cancer patient.
Or you could view it as a nu male who is making a huge fucking deal out of just a normal break up like its literally the end of the world, but that sort of ruins a lot of the emotion behind the songs.
>>
OP her, should I listen to this album with the lyrics out? I think they might be important to the story and the singer is pretty quiet
>>
>>71559253
*here
>>
>>71558371
bear is great, the rest is boring and slow
>>
>>71558371
I remember I started listening to it, but I couldn't stand the vocals. I just don't like it when they put too much effect on the vocals.
>>
>>71559253
if you have a hard time understanding it maybe

i would suggest just concentrating on the music for the first listen, though
>>
>>71558371
Worst /mu/core album by far.

Jesus christ what a shit album
>>
>>71558371
You'll wish that you had known in that first minute you met, the unpayable debt that you owe it.
>>
>>71558371
A Fault in our Stars.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.