[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this awful """""obscure"""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: folder.jpg (287KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
287KB, 1000x1000px
Why is this awful """""obscure""""" chinese commie band praised by rym posseurs so much?
>>
>>71539770
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
wtf I hate lrd now
>>
>>71539770
Because they're an """""obscure""""" chinese commie band
>>
Try 77 live. I really like that album
>>
>>71539792
77 Live is basically a heavier version of OP's album. Rad stuff.

It makes more sense for RYM to meme LRD than Fishmans I think. For one the style is far less conventional, they are pretty unnormie friendly as well, and the members were notoriously secretive and possibly involved with plane hijackings and other things more that are pretty unheard of and makes the band even more mysterious. Meanwhile Fishmans is well acclaimed and had some top 20 hits on Japan. Their music is somewhat catchy and acceptable...weird and quirky, and they can get really complex at times, but definitely catchy as well... and catchy instantly means they are not as unique..I dont get me wrong I love Fishmans but having the otokotachi album on top 100 is strange to say the least.

I would understand LRD being on top 100 though as its very "music theory student" friendly and it makes more sense overall.
>>
>>71539770
try reading their reviews
>>
>>71539770
>chinese
>>
>100 live albums containing the same three songs
>one of the members was part of a commie terrorist group that hijacked a plane to fly to North Korea

You can see why people like them
>>
>>71540150
77 is literally HTADINTF minus "the last one"

same sound
>>
>>71540422
I gathered that LRD is about the musical variations on the same songs, and especially about their ideology and beliefs. I don't think they were super interested in conventional sound or making plenty of songs but they could play in a comfy way when they wanted to: see Oz Days Live.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.