[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can we expect from the 50th Anniversay edition of this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sgt. pepper.jpg (324KB, 1600x1549px) Image search: [Google]
sgt. pepper.jpg
324KB, 1600x1549px
What can we expect from the 50th Anniversay edition of this album? I heard that Strawberry Fields Forever and Penny Lane are going to be included, as they were originally written to be a part of it, but were later released as singles.
What do you think the tracklist is going to be like? Where would you put those two songs in the album?
>>
They haven't done 50th anniversary reissues for any of the previous albums as far as I know.
>>
I would put penny lane after with a little help from my friends
And strawberry fields after lucy in the sky
>>
>>71539327
>>71539353
Carnival of Light
>>
Disc 1 - Remastered stereo album
Disc 2 - Original stereo and mono mixes
Disc 3 - Various session highlights
Disc 4 - Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields Forever, and rare outtakes including Carnival of Light
>>
>>71539353
Well it's the most important Beatles album, they could reissue it like with Pet Sounds.

>>71539416
This would be great. I see a lot of people want to hear Carnival of Light, me included.
>>
>>71539509
Do you think they'll finally put it out? I don't really hear any objection from anyone whose permission is needed to release it. It's basically up to Paul since he has the tapes.
>>
>>71539814
I heard that George would refuse to release that, since he apparently hated whatever kind of music Carnvial of Light is (avant-garde?) but since he's gone now, I wish Paul would reconsider and release it.
It may be not what we all expect, due to the hype surrounding it but I'd love to hear it anyway.
>>
>>71540246
Carnival of Light is basically what would happen if Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite and Revolution 9 decided to fuse together and were made by Paul.

As for it being released, Paul needs approval from Olivia Harrison, Yoko Ono and Ringo to add it to the album, even if in an addtional disc.
>>
>>71540295
I think someone who heard it compared it to Zappa's Return of the Son of Monster Magnet. In that case my body is ready for it.
>>
>>71539327
The same songs but in better quality(i guess) of a 50th edition of the album.
>>
>>71539327
Sounds good because imo strawberry fields forever and penny lane are the only two good tracks from mmt
>>
>>71539353
That's because everything surrounding singles on all the other albums is wank
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.