[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would the music/audio industry be like if Beats were never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 11995692-beats-mixr.jpg (87KB, 1104x591px) Image search: [Google]
11995692-beats-mixr.jpg
87KB, 1104x591px
What would the music/audio industry be like if Beats were never made? People hate them but they make up 40%~ of the headphone market and were probably the first major celeb headphone and the first upgrade for normalfags from Walkman/iPod earbuds.
>>
>>71525675
Different headphones would be popular and Dr. Dre would be slightly less rich.

Other than that, not much.
They're just headphones.

[spoiler]...that I use...[spoiler]
>>
>>71525704
Even if you did spoiler correctly, they don't work on /moo/.
>>
>>71525736
I know. Spoilers are mostly implied at this point and I've seen others use them so I figured 'eh why not?'
>>
>>71525758
Fair play. Regardless, I hope they were a gift and you didn't pay for them. Lord knows what my poorfag ass would do with that money.
>>
>>71525675
The same but without Beats.
>>
>>71525805
>I hope they were a gift and you didn't pay for them.
Yep. Exactly. From my grandparents for my HS graduation last summer.
>>
>What would the music/audio industry
its always been sony mdr tho
never beats
>>
>>71525834
>also graduated HS last summer
>got nothing
Seems like it's an American thing.
>>
>>71525887
Aw man I'm sorry.

I'd give you something if you were my friend :)

You british?
>>
kinda off topic, but, what are some good Noise-Canceling bluetooth headphones?
>>
>>71526044
I'm a brown boi from West London, about as Britbong as you can get.
;^)
>>71526075
Probably something Sony.
>>
>>71526114
>brown boi from West London
Not gonna lie, you sound attractive as fuck already.
>>
>>71526114
KYS shitskin
>>
>>71526128
I'm really not.

Been told I have an ASMR voice though. Back when people were reading spooky stories on YouTube, around 2012 or something, some American chick said I should get involved but I never did. Ended up dating her cousin which was cool.
>>
>>71526183
You still with her or are you single, my man?
>>
>>71526283
Broke up with her almost three years ago.

Goddamn, never even realised it's been that long.
>>
S K U L L C A N D Y
>>
>>71526346
How's the bachelor life treating ya?

I still have yet to get with anyone but I got a crush on a long distance friend.
>>
>>71526372
>>71526372
I spend my days listening to Graduation by Kanye and playing Marvel vs Capcom 2 inbetween working retail and applying to college.

I'd say go for it but be cautious. Then again, I'm hardly cupid.
>>
>>71526477
>listening to Graduation by Kanye
Eh...

I'm in college and I'm doing shit.

Friend I have crush on has a boyfriend.
>>
>>71526496
Yeah, I dunno. The album is probably the worst in the Dropout Trilogy so so many of the songs get me feeling. Hot and Drunk Girls can still suck a dick though.

The girl I was dating did have a boyfriend at the time we first met but she ended up falling for me. I didn't really try winning her over but I suppose the other guy was a giant faggot to her or something. I know they didn't kiss or anything which is telling but we were also 14 going on 15 so I suppose she was still uncomfortable about that shit. Different story with me though, she was pretty into the intimate stuff.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.