[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get best experience out of music and how you enjoy you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: enlightenment.jpg (100KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
enlightenment.jpg
100KB, 598x566px
How to get best experience out of music and how you enjoy you music.
I personally like to collect some new music to my playlist at the day time and then at the evening i meditate and after that i shut lights and get comfy on my bed or couch. Then i start to play music from my playlist or from some album. I do the same when im stoned or on psychedelics. I also have synesthesia which gets stronger on drugs and i have had egodeaths and experience merging to the music.
>>
sry my bad english
>>
I listen music usually only when i can truly focus on it.
>>
>>71522740

depends on what music
i used to be very strict about this with classical music. like i would only listen to a piece if i could follow the score and fortunately with the music library at my the college i went to i could just rent out scores of whatever i wanted and i would only do it if i had time for all the movements of a piece like i wouldn't just listen to movements.

but like there are some great records for a very different kind of experience like if im stoned and just driving around or maybe talking to a friend or something i just want to listen to an album for the vibe of it and just have it on in the background. even if i'm like alone in silence some music isn't about intently focusing like can or something its about the vibe they create, not to say that studying can closely is bad, its definitely not, but some music like that or even like electronic music like the aphex twins select ambient works or like i care because you do, its more about the mental place you get to by just letting the music do its thing instead of like getting all micro and listening with focus
>>
>>71522246
How normal is it just to sit down enjoying music anyway? All people i know just listen it while doing something else.
>>
Use milkdrop visualizer while listening 2 music
>>
>>71523527
do you need to download it?
>>
>>71522246
the times I ENJOY music the most is when I go for a ride or I'm going for a walk... but when I find a new album, I put it on and I actively listen, without doing ANYTHING at all (like watching a movie with your ears I suppose).

but I've found it's much easier to do this when I'm stoned or had a bit to drink, because then my mind isn't going to the "what should I be doing?" place (which happens A LOT).
>>
The first time I listen to an album I like to be completely sober and focus just on the music. After that, maybe a second time depending on the complexity, I'll sometimes listen to it while doing other stuff or while intoxicated or whatever
>>
>>71524103

If your mind goes for "what should I be doing place" a lot i would recommend trying to meditate. It might sound silly but meditating before listening and while listening calms me down and gets me into that calm clear and almost overly sensitive state like weed does.
>>
I have noticed that deep breathing makes listening experience lot better
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.