[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would it be a meme album? I became a bassist because of this,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Meme Album.jpg (153KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Meme Album.jpg
153KB, 960x960px
Why would it be a meme album? I became a bassist because of this, it's just important to me. This was my gateway to get "seriously" into music. It simply holds a very important place in my heart.

Are trying to make my point invalid just on the basis of my tastes?

I'm not trying to bait, if that what you were thinking of, I came here to discuss music, and you trying to simply say I'm automatically wrong for my tastes, well, it's a pretty fallacious way to argument.

But I get your point. It gets pretty boring to see the same albums brought up over and over again.

However, I would never stop liking King Crimson (to say one) just because people treat In The Court as a ""meme album"" or because people bring it up all the time. No amount of shiposting will make me change my mind.

Still, I would start to dislike stuff I don't already like even more if people kept mentioning it. But the point here is that I'm not changing my opinion, I'm simply making it more intense (dislike--->hate are on the same side of the "spectrum", whereas like--->dislike aren't). And that's where we seem to agree.

I mean, I don't think you would start disliking the albums you loved just because of memes. No one would. That's my point
>>
The wind does not hear
>>
tl:dr go back to your meme music
>>
Since when is this a meme album?
>>
Why do you allow yourself to get baited by bored teenagers?
>>
>>71519494
Nobody expects you to start disliking it

Albums become memes for 2 reasons:
1. Really crappy
2. Have spoken to so many people on a deep level its an easy jumping off point

Despite the memes, people do like /mu/core, because of how many people it can speak to.
>>
>>71519494
There is a reason it's a meme, OP
>>
>>71519627
What's the reason, anon?
>>
>>71519642
it's good
>>
OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA
>>
>>71519529
>Since when is this a meme album?

Since it became popular on /mu/. Any album that gets posted everyday here is a meme.
>>
an album being good or bad doesnt change after its made
>>
Back when there was the unspoken "prog is for plebs and reddit" rule this album was one of the few exceptions of what was considered acceptable to post
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.