[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

De-Loused > Bedlam = Amputechture > Frances > Octahedron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

De-Loused > Bedlam = Amputechture > Frances > Octahedron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Noctourniquet
>>
De-Loused > Octahedron > Bedlam > Amputechture > Noctourniquet > Frances > Scab Dates > Live EP > Tremulant
>>
Deloused > Frances > Amputechture > Noctourniquet > Octahedron > Bedlam
>>
Bedlam>De-loused>Frances>Octa>Ampu>Noct
>>
>>71514423
Only correct one so far
>>
>All these gigantic plebs saying Noctourniquet is their worst

Fucking listen to it again you giga pleb
>>
>Putting De-Loused as the best

If you have this opinion you should seriously consider suicide.
>>
>>71515341

Noctourniquet is the definition of a grower album. I first listened to it when it came out and was so upset by it. Picked it up 2 years later and I understood
>>
>>71515461
Why? Please explain why it isn't the obvious pinnacle of their music career as TMV.
>>
>>71514423
>>71515300
>De-loused first
>Bedlam last
lmao
>>
I feel like i havent even listened to the last two enough to rank them yet. Theres a lot more experimentation than the albums before so id probably have to put them above bedlam
>>
>>71516604
>lmao
I don't really give a fuck, but is that the only arguement you have?
>>
let me please the majority

>Deloused > Frances > Bedlam > Amputechture > Noctourniquet > Octahedron
>>
File: laughing man 2.jpg (76KB, 1000x791px) Image search: [Google]
laughing man 2.jpg
76KB, 1000x791px
>>71514318
>Octahedron the second best
>Noctourniquet better than Frances
Nigga what the fuck are you smoking

>>71514423
>>71515300
>Bedlam last
What the flying fuck is wrong with you?

>>71515155
See, this is good. I can get on board with this.

>>71515341
>>71515478
I've listened to it a few times and it's shit. It's literally fucking awful.

>>71515461
If you put anything other than De-Loused as the best then you should seriously consider suicide.

Actually no, you should COMMIT suicide; consideration isn't enough.

>>71517414
>they have more experimentation so they're automatically better than Bedlam
No.
Bedlam is better in every conceivable way.
Octahedron is okay, got some relatively good songs.
Noctourniquet is a pile of dogshit.

>>71517784
Swap Octahedron and Noctourniquet, and put Frances after Amputechture, and you've got a deal.
>>
De-Loused > a pile of shit >>> the rest of their boring, pretentious discography
>>
File: bedlam.jpg (153KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bedlam.jpg
153KB, 1000x1000px
>>71518427
You should listen to Bedlam in Goliath, I think you would love it

It's definitely their rockiest album besides De-Loused

I agree with you the rest of their stuff is filled with pretentious garbage, and the good songs are like a diamond in the rough, but Bedlam has a lot of good songs on it.

One of the best songs from it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jcgJ3RNpo
>>
Noctourniquet is fucking fantastic. Explain yourself, OP.

>dat production
>dat atmosphere
>those punkier moments
>Cedric's vocal performance is among the best of his career

anyway, this is the proper ranking:

Frances > Deloused > Noctourniquet > Amputechture > Octahedron > Bedlam
>>
>>71518595
The entire second half of this album is among the most disposable music TMV has ever made.

Goliath is great.
Wax Simulacra is great.
Ilyena is great.

But then there's obnoxious shit like the opening track, and like i said, the entire second half feel like b-sides.
>>
>>71518427
might as well just give up and listen to acdc for the rest of your life
>>
>>71518708
I like your rankings. I also agree Bedlam is painfully overrated by /mu/ and always has been
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.