[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like ASMR? Or feel any kind of way about it in par

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1484641042967.jpg (108KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
1484641042967.jpg
108KB, 499x488px
Does /mu/ like ASMR? Or feel any kind of way about it in particular?

Recently I've really been enjoying Ppomo's videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBMWjRWk4t4
>>
oh..
>>
I think I like ASMR, but I might just be lonely
>>
>>71509851
It is definitely a mix for me
Its a struggle to avoid those girlfriend simulator ones, but I know that's a terrible road to go down.
>>
>>71509904
I thought it was just a girlfriend simulator at first, but when I found out I could get the feeling from a man mixing tea as well, I thought I was gay.
>>
>>71508918
it's stressful and annoying. i can't stand asmr and can't understand how people say it's calming. it's the opposite to me
>>
>>71509985
I don't really like ones with guys talking because it just feels weird, but I'm totally okay with guys making ones that are just inorganic sounds for whatever reason.
>>
File: 0004676158_10.jpg (220KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0004676158_10.jpg
220KB, 1000x1000px
*deletes lonely at the top*
>>
>>71510020
I just really like when a friendly guy is nice to me
>>
>>71509851
>>71509904
>>71509985
I really don't listen to most asmr but some of it really makes me feel good
There's just some sounds I really like
The ones where they draw you are great to me because I really like the sound of pencil against paper
also I really like being given very deliberate instructions. Like at the SAT and shit like that.
>>
>>71508918
Love gentlewhispering when she's not doing weird ass roleplays. the ring show and tell vids are awesome, I use those to sleep frequently.
>>
File: hair dryer.jpg (55KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
hair dryer.jpg
55KB, 700x700px
>>71508918

I'm not much of a fan of those youtube videos with the whispering and such. I prefer sounds like hair dryers and vacuum cleaners which are more asmrish for me anyway. I made this album for my own asmr triggers, maybe someone here will like it, it's free anyway.

https://asmrsounds.bandcamp.com/releases
>>
hell yeah
>>
I get a nice thick and creamey feeling from some of those videos.
>>
>>71508918
SoftannaPL and Whitewinterwhispers

is what im addicted at the moment, hope ppomo pull another yandere video in english these are pretty cute
>>
>>71508918

The whispering shit is annoying. And a lot of those videos just seem like sad lonely men listening to videos of women. But I like some of the other sounds, but really I don't watch those videos much, I prefer listening to electroacoustic music and free improv and such that has an asmr effect.
>>
>>71510297
i added your album to rym a couple days back, good shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/ASMRSURGE

favorite channel
>>
>>71513301
>And a lot of those videos just seem like sad lonely men listening to videos of women

tfw this is why I never bring up listening to it irl but its some how starting to become a reocurring topic in conversations I'm a part of
>>
>>71513310

I was just about to add it myself, didn't think somebody else would have added it already, thanks. Also here's a list I made about albums that trigger an asmr response in me, nowhere near complete and I need to add annotations to the albums on the list since some parts of the albums have an asmr response and some parts don't.

https://rateyourmusic.com/list/diablocountach5/asmr-electroacoustic-free-improvisation-etc/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.