[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just listened through the entire Beatles discography, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: shit.jpg (2MB, 886x886px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
2MB, 886x886px
So I just listened through the entire Beatles discography, why is this the most unoriginal and boring album they made, and why did they choose to follow this up to a masterpiece like Sgt. Peppers? This album is utter trash.
>>
>>71507182
>why is this the most unoriginal and boring
What's unoriginal and boring about it?
>and why did they choose to follow this up to a masterpiece like Sgt. Peppers?
Because they chose to follow-up Sgt Peppers with a film; this is a soundtrack to that film, not necessarily meant to be an album as Pepper was.
>>
>>71507223

The overall pretentiousness of it makes it boring, they tried to hard unlike at Pepper it seems to me, especially Strawberry Fields and I Am the Walrus, just dull boring songs.

I also to watched the film and it's god awful compared to Yellow Submarine or any other movie they ever did.
>>
>>71507272
>The overall pretentiousness of it makes it boring
How is it pretentious? Do you know them perosnally?
>especially Strawberry Fields and I Am the Walrus, just dull boring songs.
What's boring about those specifically?
>I also to watched the film and it's god awful compared to Yellow Submarine or any other movie they ever did.
What was your least favorite scene and why?
>>
>>71507182
>I just listened through the entire Beatles discography, why is this the most unori
You liar
>>
You remember when you couldn't get Beatles download or mp3 on iTunes and it'd get it the news like Camel a Parker bowleS wouldn't show her minge off or something...
>>
>>71507308

Cause it seems to me from my view point, they tried to be twice as much "psychedelic" in this album unlike the simplicity of Peppers, thus making it dull and pretentious in my eyes.

Especially I Am the Walrus is just straight pretentious John Lennon shit, trying to act deep on making a song nobody could get.

Strawberry Fields is dull, Oasis made it better honestly. See above for I Am the Walrus.

My least favorite scene is the whole movie, just an unbearable cringe fest of trying so hard to be weird and psychedelic.
>>
>>71507331

It honestly is, just sounds like recycled trash that was left over from Peppers.
>>
File: PleaseDon't.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PleaseDon't.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>71507182
>why is this the most unoriginal and boring album they made
Did you mean to use this picture, buddy?
>>
>>71507570

Nah, that album launched them into success. Also has way better songs (even if some are covers) then MMT.
>>
>>71507182
What are you on about? Penny Lane and strawberry Fields were written along with Sgt pepper, with strawberry Fields supposed to be on Sgt pepper. There's nothing pretentious about any overall Beatles record. Just because they tried different things doesn't make the music pretentious.
>>
>>71507473
>Cause it seems to me from my view point, they tried to be twice as much "psychedelic" in this album unlike the simplicity of Peppers,
How so? A couple songs were recorded during the Pepper sessions, so your comment doesn't make sense
>thus making it dull and pretentious in my eyes.
Do you know what pretentious means?
>trying to act deep on making a song nobody could get.
Do you know the story of the song? What do you thin the song means?
>Strawberry Fields is dull, Oasis made it better honestly
What Oasis song sounds like Strawberry Fields?
>My least favorite scene is the whole movie
Nope, pick one. Try again.
>>
File: letitbe.jpg (150KB, 1220x1220px) Image search: [Google]
letitbe.jpg
150KB, 1220x1220px
>>71507570
Finger slip there pal?
>>
>>71507182
Literally their only good album
>>
>>71507956
How so?
>>
corporal oregano is nly good on teh drugz nly gud tun is the 1 bout blowjobs n mmt is fun and you can listen to it
>>
aren't the beatles overrated?
>>
>>71507909
This one would be the best one if George Martin were involved tee bee h
>>
>>71508640
Why?
>>
>>71508690
Because he wasn't involved, it was a different producer that botched the album since it was to be released along with the movie.

Personally I think it's a great album but I can see how it could be a lot better. The songs are kinda back to basics in contrast with the overproduced shit from the White Album (which is still great).
If there's any version of Let it Be you should listen to, it's the Naked version. It's the one the Beatles would have wanted you to hear.
>>
>>71508760
>Because he wasn't involved,
Well, he was barely involved in The White Album, and it was fine
>it was a different producer that botched the album
What did he botch?
>it's the Naked version. It's the one the Beatles would have wanted you to hear
Oh, The Beatles would want you to hear digital pitch correction and digital multitrack editing on an album that was supposed to show the band "with their pants down"?
>>
>>71507473
Speaking of Sgt Pepper, you know Strawberry Fields was recorded in the same session right?
>>
>>71507365
is this real autism?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.