[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you guys coping with Fantano becoming so popular with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1487486535938.png (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487486535938.png
111KB, 500x500px
How are you guys coping with Fantano becoming so popular with normemes these days?

Maybe its just because I have a LOT of friends who are into music or do music related stuff, but he comes up in conversation pretty often these days.

I'd be lying if I said my autism didn't make me get a sudden urge to start dropping /mu/ memes on them, but I realize he's not really our secret or anything anymore.

Its just bizarre that that fucking melon is spoken about almost as much as pitchfork or hipsterrunoff (at least way back)
>>
>>71505574
KEK that picture
We all know this guy
>>
I don't give a shit about him or his opinions so I'm coping pretty fine
>>
>>71505606
I won't lie, this guy is me on the internet.

I'm usually good at holding it back in person though.

>>71505692
I'm pretty indifferent to his opinions, but I meant more so the occurrence of something that seems intrinsic to /mu/ popping up irl often.
>>
File: 1488887316665.jpg (70KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
1488887316665.jpg
70KB, 600x593px
>I'd be lying if I said my autism didn't make me get a sudden urge to start dropping /mu/ memes on them

I think maybe you should reflect on your dedications. Why are you obsessed with being considered an "expert listener" by your piers? I recognize this personality trait and strongly suggest you try to let go of it. Just because so many on here act like this - it doesn't make it right or healthy. Gosh i even see people who like the same artist express absolute RAGE towards eachother because they disagree about what ALBUM is the best when both albums are made by THE SAME FUCKING ARTIST??? This happens on a daily. Overall i don't think this attitude on mu will change ever, but you people as individuals can. Please try stop giving a fuck about others think of what YOU like. Why should they decide for you? So what if they are considered more "experienced" with music or whatever? Fuck a critic & fuck a hater. Rating music is straight retarded. Losten to what you like despite if it's considered cheesy or cheap or uninteresting by some faggot trying WAY TOO HARD to appear better than the rest. If you consider somebodies preferences boring or pale in comparison to yours, fine - who is gonna prove whether you are right or wrong? Yes we should discuss, share and reflect, thats the actual point of a site like this, but when the majority of people on here are just looking for an opportunity to release their rage - it becomes a pointless shout war. The toxicity is what's keeping us all from finding more dope ass stuff.

Oh yes and if you considered this an arrogant post i didn't want it to be. I often have these thoughts too thinking top 40 stuff is boring etc. but i try to refrain from getting angry or depressed about it. It is what it is now do YOU.
>>
I literally never read p4k and cant remeber the last time i watched a fandango video.
4chans obsession with shitposting about these things does not effect me at all
>>
Anthony Fantano is well on his way to being the world's foremost music journalist, and I say that unironically.
>>
>>71505574
>these days

He's a fucking YouTube reviewer for Christ's sake.
>>
>>71505574
Ok I understand that its a meme but what if I tried to give The Beatles a fair chance and listened to Sgt Peppers and he started singing about beating his wife and it made me want to turn it off?
>>
>>71507791
who can really compete with him? Ian cohen? I fucking hope not ian cohen is dreadful
>>
>>71507731
whats your fav album
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.