[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you who still use Ipods or MP3 players, how do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1483277617730.jpg (160KB, 600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1483277617730.jpg
160KB, 600x1065px
For those of you who still use Ipods or MP3 players, how do you prioritize what to choose to add to it? I made a big music collection on Itunes overestimating my Ipods capabilities (it's literally been years since I have fucked with it at all, and just deleted my whole old library) and now I'm in quite the pickle trying to figure out how to cut at least half of the stuff out to make room
>>
i don't listen to music
>>
>>71500015
basically use your experience: what are you most likely to listen to when you're out? what's best suited to your mood when walking/commuting/whatever? prioritize that
>>
File: 1431224946534.png (161KB, 315x330px) Image search: [Google]
1431224946534.png
161KB, 315x330px
>>71500043
I'm thinking about a "favorite five songs only" from album to album with few exceptions, but even this strategy is proving very difficult
>>
>>71500065
That's a pleb strategy
>>
>>71500065
What the fuck, just put albums on that you want to listen to most at the moment, then when you want to listen to more wipe it and put new albums on. Who selects single songs to put on their ipod? What is this, 2007?
>>
>>71500082
What would you do?

>>71500089
I generally only use my Ipod for when I'm walking and I like it to be more of a personalized radio station than anything since I generally listen to it on shuffle so I never know what's coming next to make walks well, not boring. I like to have some representation of music from every artist I like rather than just a few at a time, I listen to full albums when I'm in the house and really trying to just sit and take an album in but when I'm walking I like it to be more of a playlist
>>
>>71500015
I like to listen to full albums, so I checked my last.fm for my top played albums of the year and put on as many as I could, in order
>>
>>71500158
But don't you get annoyed if there's say, some song you love not on your shit that you maybe haven't listened to in a long time? That drives me nuts as someone who doesn't really listen to new music to begin with
>>
>>71500242
Yeah but I grew up with cassette tapes, so I'm sort of used to not having my entire music collection with me on the go
>>
>>71500025
I kek'd hard at this
>>
>>71500317
I see, that's interesting because I grew up with CDs before burning them was super common so neither did I, at most I could keep one or two extra in pockets if it was cold and I was wearing a coat

I guess for some reason I just use Ipods all like an Ipod shuffle
>>
I have the same problem, it will take me literally forever to get a mix of songs I'm happy with since I can't be assed to update my IPod regularly with rotating albums
>>
>>71500015
McLovin'?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.