[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on jonna's new single? http://london.doverstr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed (2).jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).jpg
25KB, 384x384px
thoughts on jonna's new single?

http://london.doverstreetmarket.com/ionnalee/index.html
>>
>>71484450
I like it. I wonder what she's building to with the name change.
>>
>>71484490
I really hope she keeps the iamamiwhoami style
>>
>>71484450
Eh, been waiting for this and now I'm kinda disappointed. By the sound, mostly - if presented with this and a bargain bin of other pop music, you'd probably totally ignore it because it sounds all the same.
That dancing in the beginning made me lose my shit though, it's just too hilarious. Maybe that's the point.
>>
>>71484936
It seems in the same vein so far, I'm excited.

>>71484997
I love it, wtf do you listen to that sounds like this? Give it to me.
>>
bretty good
album when?
>>
I really like it, exited for more
>>
>>71485291
excited, I meant
>>
Damn, she got old. Do you think her ass cheeks have started sagging?
>>
>>71485321
Nah, she was already like that when they started the Iam project. Sometimes her makeup and the lighting tone that down, sometimes they crank it up.
Like, look at that granny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3G_Y3aIlis
>>
>>71485471
One of my favorites.

>>71485168
I would think sometime this Summer, if not sooner.
>>
>>71484450
i thought that said joanna and i got hype
:(
>>
>>71485826
this...
>>
>>71485153
I'm taking that back, actually. A couple of listens more and it sounds good. Let's see what's coming next, anyway
>>
>>71485826
Me too, anon
>>
>>71484450
>starting to learn the fucking damn good dance
>>
I want a new album so we can see the live concert version of it like she usually does. Those are the best.
>>
File: hero_slide_1.jpg (217KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hero_slide_1.jpg
217KB, 1920x1280px
wallpaper versions
>>
>>71485826
Me too
>>
>>71487112
Oh come on, the old ones were pretty good, if sometimes funny (Goods above is especially notable)
>>
>>71487286
Don't put too much hope. She tries a new vocal style, and that will take time. Frankly, her vocals in the first IN CONCERT were crap, the show saved it all, though.
>>
>>71485826
I really thought some crazy shit happened to her until I read this post and realized
>>
File: Very_Angry_Emoji.png (121KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Very_Angry_Emoji.png
121KB, 640x640px
>>71484450
>thought it was a joanna thread
>it wasn't
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.