[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question. How does Tyler Joseph effortlessly write s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Serious question. How does Tyler Joseph effortlessly write so many pop songs? Apparently he started writing songs when he was 17 years old and ,magically can sing and play the piano like someone that had been doing it for years. It doesn't make sense to me. Twenty One Pilots' first release the self titled album that came out in 2009 just 2 years after he supposedly started writing and playing music sold 115K copies and was a self release for fuck sake. That's more than some indie bands make with the help of their record labels buying reviews in Pitchfork and they sold that much without a freaking record label.

I'm guessing his whole background is fabricated or something.

This was he first album he made the year he started writing and creating music apparently.

https://soundcloud.com/ronnie907/sets/no-phun-intended

Now way someone make that good of an album in a year. It says that it was made in 1999, which would have made hi 10 years old and that obviously didn't happen. So he;s probably much older than what he says he is.
>>
>>71479328
cus they all use the same fucking chords and scales?
>>
>>71479346

Could you elaborate more? That doesn't explain how he can sing so good in one year. Also I don't think they're all the same.
>>
>>71479451
lots of people can sing that good instantly, if youre born with it. i can sing every one of his songs just like him and i dont even sing lol.
>>
>>71479477

STFU no you can't and even the people that are born with it have some training or at the very least practiced for a few years.
>>
>>71479539
lol nah its easy if you have a voice for it. its only hard if youre doing stuff like the weeknd or whatever.
>>
>>71479561

You don't know what that fuck you're talking about. Lol
>>
>>71479561
The myth of the "natural singer": - Ok, this issue bugs me, partially because I started out as a terrible singer and had to (and still do) work my ass of to have a good voice. So many people love to claim that they are "naturally" good singers and have been from birth (Mariah Carey). It's sort of a narcissistic claim, IMO. Let me make something very clear. Pretty much any child will have a "good voice". It will be clean, pure, and flute-y, and just overall, sound very pretty. If a child keeps on singing songs until he/she is an adult, they can sometimes end up having a great voice. I say sometimes, because negative and damaging vocal habits can develop if left unchecked. However, if children sing into adulthood without damaging their voice, they will have had YEARS of training. However, many people wouldn't consider this training. I most certainly do. Some people only consider lessons or hard core practice as training, but the fact of the matter is, if a child is singing songs into adulthood, even if he or she did not take lessons or put too much effort into it, its still vocal training!
>>
>>71479599
>>71479704
yall just dont know how to sing so you dont understand how easy it is for someone who has half a voice
>>
>>71479328
/r/music
>>
>>71479328
That's pretty wild
>>
>>71479328
>How does Tyler Joseph effortlessly write so many pop songs?
Because his songs take no effort to write
>>
>>71479704
Some people have genes that give them a physique more suitable for the vocal chords to work better

There's also people born with a better ear/brain for musical notes. So yeah, there's people who are better physically suited for an instrument.
>>
>>71479328
His music is fucking shit so his background is pretty believable
>>
>>71479328
also don't forget his rap skills
https://youtu.be/5daYd91k4ws
>>
>>71479328
He said that once he found out he had the passion for music he "became a student of the radio" etc., he got to work. Found inspiration, practiced a lot, made meme songs about food (and made others heavily personal), pushed the doubt away when needed and - with years - did it better and better, made good friends and acquaintances, had a clean image, and here we are.
>>
Because he has no talent and all his overated generic music is the fucking same
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.