[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOTY Where were you when lorde got good? https://www.youtu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

SOTY

Where were you when lorde got good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDq4zhMOjuQ
>>
i don't know where i am
>>
musical equivalent of kino desu
>>
>>71474929
DUDE SO DEEP PLUS I'M YOUNG LMAO
>>
>>71475826
The lyics aren't even important desu. the composition and something about lordes voice that matches perfectly with it that makes the song
>>
>>71476000
I'm not even going off the lyrics, im going off the performance. Insufferable. But the 15 year olds will undoubtedly slurp it up.
>>
>>71474929
what's good about it
>>
>>71476000
>The lyics aren't even important desu

Spoken like a true retard. Pop music shouldn't be separated from intelligent thought. This is why The Smiths were better than The Cure and had a longer lasting influence - Robert Smith was content on purely writing endless love songs, whilst Morrissey was genuinely unhappy with the state of music and wanted to rebel for something more meaningful. People like you are the reason a lot of idiots associate whatever plays on the radio with shit instantly.

Also, her vocals are bad.
>>
>>71474929
I think it's really good and this board is hating on it just because Lorde is popular. The whole song is great but the best part has to be when those drones come in at the very end of the song. I swear everyone on this board just wants to be different just listen to whatever you enjoy and stop caring about what others think. However this song is not SOTY only because Third of May exists you fucking idiot retard.
>>
>>71477322
Also, as Morrissey himself once wrote

>Slack-jawed pop stars, thicker than pig shit, nothing to convey. So scared to show intelligence, it might smear their lovely career.

Pretty damn funny to watch the video and see Lorde, slack-jawed, being a narcisistic retard for the camera.
>>
>>71474929
i don't know about soty but it is a great track
>>
>>71474929
I liked her debut but this is sooo shit
>>
>>71477322
fucking hell you always disappoint me with your cynicism anon, always
>>
>>71477554
It's not cynicism, you can enjoy this all you want, but don't blame other people for not liking it. It's silly shit, it has nothing new or original to say, and I didn't find anything about it particularly catchy. I actually cringed at the dramatic squeaky voices in the background.

There are plenty of artists who produce pop music that actually says something, no one has an obligation to like this. And no, she isn't talented "for her age."
>>
File: 1480521964641.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480521964641.gif
1MB, 300x300px
for a pop song it's not pretty good.

>not catchy
>sounds like a song for a musical instead of a song made for radio
>not catchy lyrics

are pop fans the most pleb people?
>>
>>71477593
>are pop fans the most pleb people?
Maybe, but they're definitely the most easily won over by tryhard pretentious faux-deep shit
>>
File: love.jpg (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
119KB, 1000x1000px
>>71474929
Not as good as Lana Del Rey's new song.
>>
>>71477583
I agree. also her last album was at least a little edgy, I mean it wasn't anything amazing or groundbreaking, but at least it wasn't textbook radio pop like this song.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.