[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The first song in this album contains the most famous 4 notes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Pink-Floyd-Wish-You-Were-Here.jpg (72KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pink-Floyd-Wish-You-Were-Here.jpg
72KB, 582x600px
The first song in this album contains the most famous 4 notes in the world.

prove me wrong
>>
Heya, there I kinda agree with you on that man pink floyd.
On a separate note why did you chose crazyaga in particular? Are you a fan of the major folklore Baba yaga who was said by some to be crazy?
>>
>>71465212
when i was a young teen i had the username "Yagami" in some gay forum. it's "I'm a gay" backwards.

Then some time later, i wanted to use the same username at a different forum, but someone else already used it, so i just settled for "crazyaga" and i use it since then
>>
>>71465299
I knew it. I fucking knew this would happen.

I didnt even ASK you for any of your fucking personal information and you start chronicling your entire life's history.
You are an attention grubbing whore who has their heart on being a board celebrity rather than actually contributing anything worthwhile. Read the OP. Does it mention anything about your fucking username?

You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! - Aonumas
>>
File: T9UKyg.gif (434KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
T9UKyg.gif
434KB, 720x720px
>>71465370
You asked why i chose the name crazyaga

I answered
>>
>>71465429
Uh, no I didn't. That was you replying to yourself.
I don't know what you try to make yourself feel better but clearly you have some issues my man.
This also clearly highlighted by your making of this complete sham of a thread.
>most famous 4 notes in the world.

I don't know from where you got that garbage idea but what really takes the cake, by this I mean, what really makes the case for you being a mentally ill person is: you go and ignore the topic of the thread YOU just created and instead in proceed to fashion a conversation with yourself rambling about your past username and some homosexual orgy you'd attended or something. A more vile and self aggrandizing attempt at sucking your own metaphorical penis I could not have fathomed.
You have lost all credibility at this point.
>>
>>71465171
Day Tripper
The Sound Of Silence
Mrs. Robinson (which is the same notes)
Come Together
Stairway
Dammit
Pachelbel's Canon
Beethoven's Fifth
>>
>>71465171
>Implying this is anything other than impressive

That song is so satisfying to learn as a beginning guitar player, it's an absolute masterpiece in its simplicity.
>>
>>71465561
wew lad
>>
>>71465171
>>71466232
Wait what? Is OP talking about the first song (Shine On) or the title song? Does he know the tracklisting?
>>
>>71466363
Title
>>
>>71466154
Don't forget Stand By Me.
>>
I don't know from where you got that garbage idea but what really takes the cake, by this I mean, what really makes the case for you being a mentally ill person is: you go and ignore the topic of the thread YOU just created and instead in proceed to fashion a conversation with yourself rambling about your past username and some homosexual orgy you'd attended or something. A more vile and self aggrandizing attempt at sucking your own metaphorical penis I could not have fathomed.
You have lost all credibility at this point.
>>
>>71466154
None of these have a more iconic four note sequence than Shine On except Beethoven's 5th.
>>
File: casbah.png (536KB, 628x716px) Image search: [Google]
casbah.png
536KB, 628x716px
>>71465561
kek
>>
>>71466791
wat? just check their notes online
>>
>>71466886
I'm not saying they don't have a four not sequence. I just don't think the four note sequences in those songs are as iconic as Shine On except Beethoven's 5th.
>>
>>71465561
Holy fucking shit dude
>>
>>71466886
Do you not know how to read music or something?
>>
>>71465561
rekt, OP is finished
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.