[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wahhhhh the world is full of fake people and I am my own individual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5705.jpg (29KB, 250x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5705.jpg
29KB, 250x442px
Wahhhhh the world is full of fake people and I am my own individual thinker: The band
>>
Dude LSD lmao
>>
>>71459268
Tool is literally that one person who never stops complaining about the world and who claims they wouldn't fuck a Kardashian because of how stupid they are when everybody knows he'd give his left nut just to be able to touch one of them.
>>
>>71459254
>>71459287
but are they a good band or not?
>>
>>71459254
I suck dicks: op
>>
>>71459304

They remind me too much of post-grunge for me to ever get into them
>>
Guy used to berate me about the meaning of 46 & 2 and your shadow and self and all this other bullshit.
>>
>>71459304
Yes. The music under the message is what matters, and in this case the music is quite good. The reason they are a meme band is because many of their fans are more focused on the message, which can be seen as pretentious or 2deep4u; it isn't the reason they should be praised.
>>
nigga what's ironic is that the reason people like them is bc they do prog metal that isn't overly pretentious and self-masturbatory like the artists you probably enjoy(Burzum, BTBAM, etc.)

They get too much hate. They have some decent songs.
>>
I hate Tool but does anyone else think they "waaaaaah" meme is the most condescending thing on this board?
>>
>>71459477
yep. easily the most facebook-tier meme
>>
>>71459477

no, and you shouldn't feed the trolls, but the "le bad nickelback" and "le bad tool" memes irl and on 4chan are examples of how people really do just jump on board for "hip" intellectual positions.

and I'm not saying nickelback is by any means good, but no one in the world has developed that opinion enough to give a decent argument as to why they believe that. It's like the Obama hate; sure, there are people who had good reasons for disliking him, but so many people couldn't even rationally explain to you why they hated him
>>
File: they-really-have-no-idea.jpg (20KB, 301x295px) Image search: [Google]
they-really-have-no-idea.jpg
20KB, 301x295px
>>71459254
But the world is full of fake people OP
I genuinely hope you thought of this on your own or did /mu/ help you draw a conclusion about a band based on its fans that you will never see irl anyway because you don't go outside?
>>
OP have you ever been to California?
>>
Tool fans aren't nearly as pretentious as this fucking board. I don't see a Tool form anywhere saying "Hey guys look at that stupid anime board. I'm so glad we're too good for those fags am I right!?"
>>
>>71459254

the world actually is full of fake people and there are few true individual thinkers, but tool still sucks
>>
>>71459395
then get into post-grunge m8, bush's first album is pretty good
>>
>>71459522
>I genuinely hope you thought of this on your own or did /mu/ help you draw a conclusion about a band based on its fans that you will never see irl anyway because you don't go outside?
OP ANNIHILATED
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.