[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going to take 450 ug lsd on saturday. i will probably just chill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Sotl.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sotl.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
going to take 450 ug lsd on saturday. i will probably just chill in my room and listen to music. or i might go to the park. If i do just listen to music i would appreciate some recommendations.

Im thinking about listening to this on the comeup. hopefully it sets the tone for a good trip.
>>
The Astonishing
>>
>>71458137
ur a real funny guy
>>
Ween - Quebec
>>
Do you like funk?
>>
File: the zombies odessey and oracle.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
the zombies odessey and oracle.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>
>>71458212
not really. my favorite genres are techno and ambient
>>
Death Grips - Government Plates
>>
>>71458236
dude Gas lmao
But no seriously listen to shit like Global Communication, 2 8 1 4 and Liumin that's some good trip music
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XPbq41D6lg
>>
>>71458291
already love all three of those (well not a huge fan of GC but). would love some more recommendations in that vein.

might go all-in and just smash elseq 1-5 but i dont think i would make it out alive
>>
File: R-59-1289307736.jpeg.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-59-1289307736.jpeg.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
listen to this big boy
>>
>>71458345
looks solid my dude i might check it out
>>
The Orb - Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld
Tim Hecker - Ravedeath, 1972
KLF - Chill Out
Steve Roach - Dreamtime Return
William Basinski - A Shadow in Time

Uhh, just what I listened to the last couple of days
>>
>>71458128
I've never done lsd but that seems like a lot purely based off what I've read online. Is it?
>>
>>71458599
yeah it is.. i need to figure some things out..

>>71458569
love all of those artists. the orb is a good shout. havent heard basinski's new one though, what do you think of it?
>>
>>71458333
Ok OP I've found the thing for you to listen to
Pinkcourtesyphone-Foley Folly Folio
>>
File: 985e010a.jpg (495KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
985e010a.jpg
495KB, 1400x1400px
honestly great trip album
>>
File: Tim_Buckley_-_Happy_Sad.jpg (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tim_Buckley_-_Happy_Sad.jpg
68KB, 300x300px
Underrated trip album
>>
>>71458653
Basilar work as always
Basinski is a wizard
Check it out
>>
>>71458128
Anything you enjoy will be enhanced greatly. Maybe get one or two albums you haven't listened to yet that you want to check out, but I would say mostly hit all your favorites.
>>
>>71458967
will do my dude

>>71458978
thats true in my experience. honestly ive been thinking and im probably just going to go outside with no music for this one, at least at the beginning. i think i could use the quiet...
>>
>>71458212
For those of us wanting to listen to funk when tripping, what were the recs?
>>
>>71458128
Try Flying Saucer Attack's S/T, Beat by The Bowery Electric, and my personal favorite lsd pick, Evening Star by Fripp/Eno

Also IMO Avec Laudenum and Per Aspera Ad Astra are more suited for comeups
can't prove it but I just get the sensation SotL's 2000s work is really geared more towards actual meditation than trips
>>
>>71459056
Cymande s/t
Shuggie Otis-Inspiration Information
Funkadelic s/t
Baby Huey-The Living Legend: The Baby Huey Story
>>
The Smile Sessions Box Set with 139 songs
>>
>>71459197
Cheers, heard them all except for Cymande but if they're all similar quality I look forward to it. Thanks for the recs.
>>
>>71459305
Have one more rec for the road
Complete On the Corner Sessions from Miles Davis and also listen to Dark Magus from Miles
>>
Geogaddi by BOC
>>
These should do you good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJVfMKBdNgM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U2mO2Yspsc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfV7hNPaP78&list=PLDE6874E48524BA11
>>
>>71458128
Puscifer _conditions of my parole
Puscifer _money shot
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.