[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of music where the lyrics are cynical and jaded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm sick of music where the lyrics are cynical and jaded and depressed and ironic. I want to listen to albums where the band is in love with the world. Please recommend music like this.
>>
>>71436923
Happy people don't need music. That's why we're here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPtPo8Sa3NE
>>
>>71436923
in the aeroplane over the sea is an album full of awe and love for the world if u havent already given it a try. most of neutral milk hotels stuff has that quality, 'everything is' is a great song for that kinda feeling
>>
>>71436923
The lil boat mixtape is positive as fuck
>>
all true happiness is informed by melancholy, otherwise you're just being naive

pet sounds though, listen to pet sounds
>>
>>71436923
Streetlight manifesto - the hands that theive. Whole album.
>>
>>71437161
>"I wanna crrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
>"Sometimes I feel very sad"
>"I'm waiting for the day that you can love again"
>"Can't find nothin' I can put my heart and soul into"

The instrumentation is pretty upbeat and nice, but the lyrics are really self-reflective and lonely.
>>
File: Graceland_cover_-_Paul_Simon.jpg (92KB, 1416x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Graceland_cover_-_Paul_Simon.jpg
92KB, 1416x1386px
>>71436923
Paul Simon's Graceland is brimming with positivity and good vibes. check it out anon
>>
>>71436923
Minus the Bear pretty much writes about hanging out with friends and having sex with cute girls. Start with Highly Refined Pirates.
>>
>>71436923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2atr-SKjM8E
>>
>>71437695
I'M GOING TO GRACELAND GRACELAND
MEMPHIS TEHN-UH-SEA
I'M GOING TO GRACELAND

tfw my dad would play that album a lot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.