[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like girls just like to listen to what's currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1488254662558.png (1MB, 611x899px) Image search: [Google]
1488254662558.png
1MB, 611x899px
I feel like girls just like to listen to what's currently popular. They don't actually care about the quality or the meaning of the songs. That's why guys with a highly evolved taste like myself have it so hard. Have you ever known a girl who was into Webern? Me neither. Only a few people like myself and Glenn Gould can really appreciate him. But it's the same with non-classical music as well, girls just can't appreciate good artists: Warren Zevon, Tom Waits, Nick Drake, Jeff Mangum, all infamous for being hated by girls all over the globe.
>>
>>71426933
>Have you ever known a girl who was into Webern?
Yeah, just about every girl that goes to conservatory
>>
My mom who went to music school likes Tom waits. She's also enjoyed excerpts from xiu xiu that I've played and likes bjork. You're generalizing because you are unlikeable and can't force yourself to consider that reality, so therefore you blame your lack of a relationship on the alleged triviality of women. You nullify any chance of self-improvement by deluding yourself with this retarded fantasy. Maybe when you accept the fact that not everybody of a certain gender behaves the same way and that people are individuals you will be able to find happiness.
>>
i feel like boys just like to listen to what's currently popular
>>
File: 8T8fm98.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8T8fm98.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>71428129
>>
hipster chicks are literally all over the place. if you want the autistic level of music nerd in female form that you find on 4chan, go to an art school. they'll just talk about the latest thing they heard in some manhattan basement tho
>>
>>71426933
>Jeff Mangum
>infamous for being hated by girls all over the globe

Every "le quirky indie grrrlll" I've met love the shit out of NMH
>>
>>71426933
How many men are you meeting on /mu/ who are into Webern? (/classical/ excluded)
Just accept it, almost everyone is a dull retard with unrefined taste, who is living a completely unexamined life.
>>
>>71426933
>Tom Waits
His wife introduced him to Captain Beefheart, which made Tom Waits embrace more experimental music.

Ergo woman can into experimental music
>>
>>71428129
This. thanks my g
>>
No you dumb fuck, everyone does this and you only notice when it fits your worldview
>>
>>71426933
You're not special
>>
>>71428129

This. My mom is very open-minded when it comes to music, she likes some of Death Grips songs (especially Hacker which is IMO their best), she likes some of Radiohead's less accessible albums like Kid A and In Rainbows, and I've even seen her dance to Aphex Twin.

The whole "women only like pop music" thing is completely a meme propagated by autistic virgins who rarely even interact with women (let alone women who have an actual interest in music).

Also some of the best music of this decade was made by women (MIA, Julia Holter, Joanna Newsom, Janelle Monae, Jessica Pratt, just to name a few).
>>
>>71426933

Actually yes, several. Those are /classical/ chicks though

Also
>Jeff Mangum
>>
>>71428129
I want to agree but I have never met a woman in my life with good taste in music.
>>
>>71428129
BTFO
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.