[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried listening to pic related earlier since it's supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Tombofthemutilated.jpg (72KB, 450x448px) Image search: [Google]
Tombofthemutilated.jpg
72KB, 450x448px
Tried listening to pic related earlier since it's supposed to be some of the best death metal. I found it rather boring and the edge lord aesthetic didn't help my opinion. I did think the production was very good for the genre and time period though and was one of the things that stood out to me so it wasn't all bad and I did see some merits to the music, but I just couldn't get into it.

Am I missing something here? Is this just edgy shit for teenagers to be cool too and brag to their equally coolio friendos about? What does mu think of this band?
>>
>just edgy shit for teenagers to be cool too and brag to their equally coolio friendos about

this
>>
>>71426829
>Some of the best death metal
>Cannibal corpse

Choose one

Listen to actually good death metal like autopsy, god macabre, atheist, asphyx or pestilence
>>
Start with Death. Then move to Bolt Thrower, Atheist, Timeghoul, Nocturnus etc
>>
>>71426829
>since it's supposed to be some of the best death metal.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Who the flying fuck told you that?
They are literally every metal cliche people hate rolled into one band.
>>
How can people listen to death metal that shit just cringe af. Are those album covers supposed to be cool or something? Its fucking cringy and the music is even worse.
>>
Cannibal Corpse is a far fucking cry from the best death metal, try Death, Atheist, shit even Suffocation or Cryptopsy although that might be a bit much at first

I'll admit I enjoy some Cannibal Corpse occasionally but I know it isn't actually good
>>
>>71428886
t. nu-male
i bet you listen to trap and Kanye West
>>
Yeah, for the most part Cannibal Corpse fucking sucks. Try The Bleeding.
>>
Cannibal corpse are like the most well known death metal band so they're simultaneously hugely overrated by the general public and underrated by nerdy Internet cucks. Theyre important to the style they represent and have some iconic songs, but I don't know of a single person who knows a lot about dm and thinks they're the best.
The usual platitude about getting into death metal is that you listen to morbid angel's altars of madness til you like it. My own gateway into it was none so vile by cryptopsy.
>>
>>71428950
>The usual platitude about getting into death metal is that you listen to morbid angel's altars of madness til you like it. My own gateway into it was none so vile by cryptopsy.
this is how i got in to death metal xD
>>
Death metal, like all metal, and all guitar-based music, is garbage
>>
File: cover.jpg (119KB, 599x595px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
119KB, 599x595px
The Bleeding is their best record. Maybe try giving it a listen.
If you want something a little less edgy, this might be up your alley.
>>
>>71426829
Did you really have to look further than the image of a corpse eating out another corpse's mutilated pussy to know it's trash
>>
Cannibal Corpse has only one album that's considered somewhat of a classic in the death metal scene and that's "The Bleeding". Don't bother with anything else.
>>
File: 618.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
618.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>71426829
Only good thing to come out of death metal
>>
>>71427329
>>71428799
>>71428903
what's the deal with atheist, pestilence and all that jazzy death metal shit? If OP found boring his pic related I'm having a hard time imaging him enjoy that pretentious crap
>>
File: Morbid-Angel-Covenant.jpg (111KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Morbid-Angel-Covenant.jpg
111KB, 1000x1000px
>>71430074
weird. that's not pic related
>>
>>71430074
The Sound of Perseverance is to death metal what Blurryface is to hip-hop
>>
if you don't like CC you are a pussy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.