[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I've never really gotten into [Bob Dylan],"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 7

File: Bjork_1584.jpg (740KB, 2500x2433px) Image search: [Google]
Bjork_1584.jpg
740KB, 2500x2433px
>"I've never really gotten into [Bob Dylan]," she says. "His voice is too nasal. And it's like literature music. Quite boring three-chord structures serve as a bed for words. I'm too much of a music lover for that to happen."
>>
>>71426689
i agree with her. still can't get into bob dylan
rather smog or townes van
>>
True
>>
>>71426689
Why is it that famous musicians get a pass for being a pleb but as soon as a non musician says something as stupid as that, they get trashed?
>>
>>71427584
Because of waifufags
>>
>>71427584
>Why is it that famous musicians get a pass for not liking /mu/-approved musicians but as soon as anons say something as stupid as that, they get trashed?
kys yourself
>>
>>71427989
>/mu/-approved
Do you live your whole life on /mu/?
Bob Dylan is well liked and critically acclaimed and has been well before mu existed. Try looking away from your monitor next time you need to get up for a piss
>>
Fuck Bob Dylan
>>
she's not american, of course she wouldn't understand bob dylan
>>
>>71428041
So just because a musician is critically acclaimed means everyone has to like them? Maybe you should graduate from high school first before posting on 4chan.
>>
>>71427584
women are implied pleb until proven otherwise. most people in general are, but a male musician is expected to not be a complete pleb.
>>
>>71428116
Im not saying you have to like them but to go as far as she did as to say ' I'm too much of a music lover for that to happen' shows how much of a superiority complex she has. The fact that she thinks that the only reason she could possibly not like his music is because shes more of a music lover than the people that do like him shows how either stupid or far up her own arse she is
>>
>>71428187
Musically his stuff isn't very interesting. You have to like his lyrics to into his music, them and his vocal performances carry it.
>>
>>71428250
Your point is?
>>
>>71428250
Lots of blues, country and old-school rock and roll isn't all that "musically interesting" but if that were our only metric for what makes something worth listening to then Bjork probably wouldn't make the cut either
>>
>>71428187
But Bob Dylan eschews interesting music in favor of talking over the same boring chords. It's pretty good talking but it's not very musical.
>>
>>71428272
Not him but obviously the point is that Bork isn't "up her own ass" for repeating the same oft-repeated criticism of Bob Dylan, that his music is boring even though his lyrics are good.

There is a reason cover artists tend to make hit, iconic songs when they cover him. His music is simple so there is lots of room for embellishment. The great lyrics are one thing but without an energetic delivery/bed of music, a lot of people just don't care.

This is a common opinion and Bork isnt alone.
>>
>>71426689
rekt
>>
>>71428250
>>71428342
it's not harmonically, melodically, or rhythmically complex. But Dylan's lyrics match the song. They carry it. All Along the Watchtower is basically gibberish, but damn the lyrics fit the mood of the chord progression so well it's perfect.
>>
File: 1469630202602.jpg (23KB, 544x496px) Image search: [Google]
1469630202602.jpg
23KB, 544x496px
>music has to be complex to be good
>>
>>71428364
>his music is boring even though his lyrics are good.
see also leonard cohen
>>
tbf she could be describing most hip hop there
but i bet she would never say that about a rapper
>>
Bork
>>
>>71428181
That's sexist, anon.
>>
>>71428364
Yeah but bob dylan's music isn't enjoyed entirely non-musically. His lyrics of course are the main pull but his melodic delivery is pretty crucial. You don't need an 'energetic delivery', thats not his thing
I still think its very pretentious to assume that people who like bob dylan must not be as much of a music lover as her
>>
Bitch is just jealous because her lyrics are shit

>AAAAAAAHM NO FACKING BOOHDEHST
>>
>>71426689
I think you'd have to have very little love for music if you dismiss different ways of it being used as a form of expression. Using it as a supplimentary device as a part of a whole is no less artistic than just focusing on pure complexity. Being a purist of medium and expression is ridiculously closed-minded.
>>
Weird how she criticizes Dylan's music for being simple when hers isn't terribly complex either. If the primary thing you value in music is complexity you're missing the point though I feel like that's not her genuine perspective. This quote probably came at a time where she felt like it was necessary and cool to dismiss Dylan but couldn't think of anything more interesting or intelligent to say.
>>
>>71428458
>Yeah but bob dylan's music isn't enjoyed entirely non-musically.
obviously, that's why i said "a lot of people don't care", not "no one cares"

People care more about music than lyrics, generally. A banger with shit lyrics can still be a hit, but a dead song with amazing lyrics will have trouble turning the heads of most normal people, who rely on their lizard brains for everything.

>his melodic delivery is pretty crucial.
it's an acquired taste. a lot of people don't like it. hence why covers of his songs tend to outperform the originals.

>You don't need an 'energetic delivery'
you don't need it but it can help. compare All Along the Watchtower or Knockin' on Heaven's Door vocal performances with Dylan.

>I still think its very pretentious to assume that people who like bob dylan must not be as much of a music lover as her
it's just an opinion, m8. She's actually just saying she likes more embellished musical arrangements. I suppose you can be a "music lover" who enjoys the same three open chords strummed on an acoustic, but for many people—it's old hat and they've heard it before. She also never once claimed that "if you like Dylan you're not a music lover", you're reading too much into her implications.
>>
>>71428364
>>71426689
>>71426695
>>71428045
>>71428370
>Bob Dylan is boring
If you can listen to Like a Rolling Stone without feeling anything, you're literally dead inside. If you also listen to jazz for example, you're very well aware of technical complexity of music, but take folk for what it is. Bob Dylan has managed to capture a particular emotion and it still resonates with people 50+ years later, practically imortalizing himself.
>>
>>71428615
You're talking to actual autists here, they are literally unable to comprehend the emotional component of music.
>>
>>71428615
Let me continue:
There are of course much more sonically diverse and sophisticated folk albums - Crosby, Stills and Nash - S/T, Crosby, Still, Nash and Young - Deja Vu. Listen to those if you want to hear psychedelic rock influences and harmonized vocals.
>>
>>71428615
>If you can listen to Like a Rolling Stone without feeling anything, you're literally dead inside.
No one said his music isn't emotive. I personally like Bob Dylan. Shelter from the Storm is great and I'm Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) is amazing. But saying you don't like Dylan because his arrangements are boring is a totally valid critique.

>take folk for what it is
Some people don't like it. That's all. They don't want music for those emotions. Are they pleb? Probably. But I can totally understand disliking Dylan's voice and arrangements.

>>71428649
>everyone who disagrees with me is autistic
nice meme
>>
>>71426695
>townes van
You know the purpose and meaning of 'Van' in his name? It's not like a double surname you can drop the second half of. Sounds retarded to a Dutch speaker.
>>
>>71428792
Lou Reed was even worse as a vocalist and guitar player and he captured how Sunday mornings feel for example. I haven't found an album of his I couldn't finish because of the vocals, but I barely got through Lou Reed's Transformer. It's a perfect example of where his inability to actually sing gets in the way. But then of course, there are Songs for Drella, The Blue Mask, New York, etc. As far as folk goes, if you don't like one of the most important and influential contemporary folk musicians like Dylan, who are you going to like in the folk realm?
>>
>>71428927
>Lou Reed was even worse as a vocalist
opinion
>he captured how Sunday mornings feel for example
what?
>I haven't found an album of his I couldn't finish because of the vocals, but I barely got through Lou Reed's Transformer.
i enjoyed it and had no problems with the vocal at all
> It's a perfect example of where his inability to actually sing gets in the way.
I disagree.
>As far as folk goes, if you don't like one of the most important and influential contemporary folk musicians like Dylan, who are you going to like in the folk realm?
countless other artists that do a bit more than just open chords and harmonica
>>
>tfw bjork will never sit on your face
>>
>>71428615
Your husbando a shit
I like Bob Dylan music but you can't deny he literally cannot sing, much like Lou Reed
>>
>>71426689
when did she say this
>>
>>71428796
Why do you expect us to know Dutch?
>>
>>71430461
well you are on a Dutch tractor maintenance manual review forum after all
>>
holy shit Bjork is so based. finally somebody out and says it

Dylan is such a bore
>>
>>71430123
>opinion
He admitted that he's not a good guitar player and certainly not a good singer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE3qo9sNgDs
>what?
This.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qK82JvRY5s
>>
>>71430169
>Your husbando a shit
Sorry, I don't have one. Nor do I have waifus. Not everyone is an emberassment ot humanity.
>>
Dylan is my favorite artist, I hear people say stuff like this all the time so it doesn't really matter.

but "it's like literature music" part really fucking grinds my gears, like what kind of idiot says that shit?

>>71428615
this
>>
Blonde on Blonde was purdy gud doe
>>
>>71430910
>emberassment
That typo was pretty embarrassing
And your husbando still a shit
>>
File: 1485575722129.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485575722129.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>lyrics dont matter
>>
>>71431004
>That typo was pretty embarrassing
Great way of avoding the explanation of having a waifu.
>>
>>71430893
>He admitted that he's not a good guitar player and certainly not a good singer.
who care about what an artist thinks of himself

he's literally the last person who matters. he has no objectivity about his own work.
>>
>>71431084
Who's my waifu
All I know is your husbando a shit
Shit tier vocals that's why all his best songs are done by other artists
>>
>>71431670
>shit tier vocals

confirmed for never actually listening to Dylan
>>
>>71431084
Good way of avoiding the explanation of being so enraged by the idea you make two typos in a 17 word sentence. Be careful not to tear your hemorrhoid from being this ass ravaged.
>>
>>71431696
bob dylan is an atrocious singer. if this isn't readily apparent to you, you may in fact be tone deaf.
>>
>>71431696
I've listen to his albums thats how I know your husbando a shit
His voice sounds awful and he has no vocal range
>>
>>71431728
>vocal timbre that communicates the lyrics
>atrocious
I don't think you understand art
>>
>>71428792
>>everyone who disagrees with me is autistic
>nice meme
Prove otherwise.
>>
>>71431702
>Good way of avoiding the explanation of being so enraged by the idea you make two typos in a 17 word sentence. Be careful not to tear your hemorrhoid from being this ass ravaged.
Your excuses are pathetic. This is the last (You) from me.
>>
>>71431747
his timbre is awful too, dude. i think you've been blinded by the halo effect of his lyrical ability. like, no one would give a single fuck about him if he was doing Wham! covers.
>>
>>71431829
>his timbre is awful too
Why?
>>
Here's the deal:

Do the music and the lyrics fit together well? Do they correctly convey the artistic purpose of the musician?

Yes for both Dylan and Björk.

Not all music is made for the same reason or with the same mindset or with the same tone and it doesn't have to be.

Björk is fucking stupid for criticizing Bob Dylan for that, as it's the god damn point. It would only be valid if Dylan made music like Björk does.
>>
>>71431797
Good riddance you tone deaf disgrace
>>
>>71431797
My excuses for what? You do realise that's a second reply to the same post, right? Were you born this fucking stupid, was it an accident, or is it just some weird, fucked up lifestyle choice?
>>
>>71430461
doesnt everybody know what van means
>>
>>71428187

Would you say the same thing if this one someone slamming some soulless teen pop star's debut single trying to cash in on the popularity of Britney Spears decades later? It's the same shit, if people make boring uninspiring music then no matter how popular it gets it will still be boring and uninspiring.
>>
>>71431843
in the OP quote, Bjork puts it quite aptly: it's very nasally. it's not particularly smooth, soothing, or sonorous. its only positive trait is that it's distinctive.

i think a lot of his hardcore fans forget this over time, but most first time listeners do not have a positive reaction upon hearing Dylan's voice.
>>
Bob Dylan did what very, very few singers ever do. He changed popular singing. And we have been living in a world shaped by Dylan's singing ever since. Almost no one sings like Elvis Presley anymore. Hundreds try to sing like Dylan. When Sam Cooke played Dylan for the young Bobby Womack, Womack said he didn't understand it. Cooke explained that from now on, it's not going to be about how pretty the voice is. It's going to be about believing that the voice is telling the truth.

To understand Bob Dylan's impact as a singer, you have to imagine a world without Tom Waits, Bruce Springsteen, Eddie Vedder, Kurt Cobain, Lucinda Williams or any other vocalist with a cracked voice, dirt-bowl yelp or bluesy street howl. It is a vast list, but so were the influences on Dylan, from the Talmudic chanting of Allen Ginsberg in "Howl" to the deadpan Woody Guthrie and Lefty Frizzell's murmur. There is certainly iron ore in there, and the bitter cold of Hibbing, Minnesota, blowing through that voice. It's like a knotted fist, and it allows Dylan to sing the most melancholy tunes and not succumb to sentimentality. What's interesting is that later, as he gets older, the fist opens up, to a vulnerability. I have heard him sing versions of "Idiot Wind" where he was definitely the idiot.
>>
>>71430968
Autistic individuals often have trouble understanding that other people can have different opinions. Do you also like to spin things?
>>
>>71431996
>it's very nasally
What's wrong with that? It's fine. Show me there rule where a voice is not allowed to be nasally
>it's not particularly smooth
So?
>soothing, or sonorous
So?
>most first time listeners do not have a positive reaction upon hearing Dylan's voice.
We call this phenomena a Pleb Filter.

Let's also not forget Bjork sounds like am obnoxious screaming harpy sometimes
>>
>>71428615
folks my fav genre but not a bob dylan fan
stop being autistic
>>
>>71432001
I first heard Bob Dylan's voice in the dark, when I was 13 years old, on my friend's record player. It was his greatest-hits album, the first one. The voice was at once modern, in all the things it was railing against, and very ancient. It felt strangely familiar to an Irishman. We thought America was full of superheroes, but it was a much humbler people in these songs — farmers, people who have had great injustices done to them. The really unusual thing about Bob Dylan was that, for a moment in the Sixties, he felt like the future. He was the Voice of a Generation, raised against the generation that came before. Then he became the voice of all the generations, the voices in the ground — these ghosts from the Thirties and the Dust Bowl, the romance of Gershwin and the music hall. For me, the pictures of him in his polka-dot shirt, the Afro and pointy shoes — that was a brief flash of lightning. His voice is usually put to the service of more ancient characters.

Here are some of the adjectives I have found myself using to describe that voice: howling, seducing, raging, indignant, jeering, imploring, begging, hectoring, confessing, keening, wailing, soothing, conversational, crooning. It is a voice like smoke, from cigar to incense, where it's full of wonder and worship. There is a voice for every Dylan you can meet, and the reason I'm never bored of Bob Dylan is because there are so many of them, all centered on the idea of pilgrimage. People forget that Bob Dylan had to warm up for Dr. King before he made his great "I have a dream" speech — the preacher preceded by the pilgrim. Dylan has tried out so many personas in his singing because it is the way he inhabits his subject matter. His closet won't close for all the shoes of the characters that walk through his stories.
>>
>>71431867
>My excuses for what?
Not the same anon, but didn't you mention waifus and husbandos a couple of times? It's not like that matters really. Try responding to this:
>>71432001
>>
>>71432088
I love that album Shot of Love. There's no production. You're in a room hearing him sing. And I like a lot of the songs that he worked on with Daniel Lanois — "Series of Dreams," "Most of the Time," "Dignity." That is the period where he moves me most. The voice becomes the words. There is no performing, just life — as Yeats says, when the dancer becomes the dance.

Dylan did with singing what Brando did with acting. He busted through the artifice to get to the art. Both of them tore down the prissy rules laid down by the schoolmarms of their craft, broke through the fourth wall, got in the audience's face and said, "I dare you to think I'm kidding."
>>
>>71432051
>Let's also not forget Bjork sounds like am obnoxious screaming harpy sometimes
Is there a singer you actually enjoy listening to or are you being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian? I don't like Bjork, but your posts scream contrarianism.
>>
>>71431893
No.
>>
>>71432095
Your husbando a shit with a shit voice
Sorry you had to find out this way
>>
>>71432115
>enjoy
Not relevant
>liking one of The Voice of a Generation is contrarian
What is wrong with you? Serious question
>>
>>71432001
>let me spam quotes from rolling stone
kys
>>
>>71432095
>Not the same anon, but didn't you mention waifus and husbandos a couple of times?
I thought about making a clever dig at you being an illiterate idiot but I'm so disappointed I just can't be bothered.
>>
>>71432138
Confirmed for full on damage control mode
>>
>>71432134
>liking one of The Voice of a Generation is contrarian
But your posts indicate anything but that.
>>71431829
his timbre is awful too, dude
>>71431739
>>71431728
>>71431670
>>
>>71432162
why don't you convince us with your OWN words :)
>>
>>71432188
Continued:
I guess you're just having too much fun baiting.
>>
>>71432188
>But your posts indicate anything but that.
How so?
>his timbre is awful too, dud
Nice circular logic. care to explain who?
>>71432196
How do you know they weren't?
>>
>>71432215
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/100-greatest-singers-of-all-time-19691231/bob-dylan-20101202
>>
>>71432215
>who
*how.
>>71432224
So you are saying you googled an argument instead of reading and understanding it?
>>
>>71432215
>How so?
I've linked those posts. There are more though.
>>71431829
>>71431739
>>71431728
>>71431670
>>
>>71432215
>>71432224
Lmao now who's on damage control
>>
>>71432236
no im saying you copy and pasted an article.
what do YOU have to say about bob dylan
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-03-06 17.17.18.png (14KB, 381x285px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-03-06 17.17.18.png
14KB, 381x285px
>>71432243
>I've linked those posts
Which of those are mine?
>>71432257
Ad hominem
>>71432309
Did you read it?
>What do YOU have to say about bob dylan
I agree with the article.
>>
>>71432196
>arguments don't count if you didn't come up with them yourself
pretty dumb hill to die on, desu
>>
>>71432405
>I've linked those posts
>Which of those are mine?
Do you expect me to start a network monitor and find out which IP addresses correspond with those posts? Come on. You're just baiting and having too much fun.
>>
>>71432051
look, i'm not saying you personally have to dislike his singing; people come in all shapes and sizes; some people, for example, find sexual pleasure in punching themselves in the testicles. however i am saying, by the commonly accepted standard--in the sense that a normal person with functioning ears listens to a vocal line independent of its lyrical content or any prior emotional associations and thinks "that's fantastic" or "that's fuckin garbage"--bob dylan generally falls into the latter category.

btw, whoever else you've been talking to is not me (i left to have a shower).
>>
>>71432513
>a different opinion than me? he must be a troll!
Stop
>>71432515
>people come in all shapes and sizes; some people, for example, find sexual pleasure in punching themselves in the testicles.
By this logic, then his singing is fine and not an issue. Why the double standard?
>by the commonly accepted standard
That's the thing, this is a ridiculous rubric. The point of art is communication of emotion, and Dylan showed that there other ways to do so more effectively than your bullshit, overproduced stereotype Grammy vocals. If you want that, go listen to Adele or Beyonce.
>btw, whoever else you've been talking to is not me (i left to have a shower).
Show me where I made any assumption of who you are
>>
>>71428041
critical acclaim is the equivalent of reading like 3 books in grad school and claiming yourself an expert
>>
>>71432582
A different opinion? A troll?
>>71432405
Ad hominem? And these are your posts I presume:
>>71430169
>>71432127
>>71432140
>>71432188
You've made so many ad hominem attacks and contradictions and yet you call other people out for it. Those (You)'s are too delicious, aren't they?
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-03-06 17.36.58.png (15KB, 943x207px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-03-06 17.36.58.png
15KB, 943x207px
>>71432677
>A different opinion? A troll?
Quote me where I said you were a troll
>Ad hominem? And these are your posts I presume
You are not doing so well anon. Care to make an actual argument?
>>
Christ this thread is a trainwreck.
>>
>>71432746
You're deliberately avoiding reading the posts I've quoted. That's it.
>>
>>71432762
>You're deliberately avoiding reading the posts I've quoted
They weren't my posts. What do I care?
>>
>>71432787
We won't get anywhere like this and I realize that. As I've said, you're baiting for replies and having too much fun.
>>
>>71432762
Also you're deliberately avoiding the arguments here >>71432001 >>71432088 >>71432111
>>
Finally I feel vindicated. Bob Dylan has an awful singing voice, banal instrumentals, and lyrics so simplistic and predictable it feels like they were written by a child. I am baffled by Dylan fans, he is a far inferior version of the likes of Cohen, Waits, and Neil Young.
>>
>>71432816
>We won't get anywhere like this
Yes, because you think a good vocalist needs to sound like Beyonce or whatever Grammy crap
>>71432820
>he is a far inferior version of the likes of Cohen, Waits, and Neil Young.
They pretty much owe him everything
>>
File: _04343.jpg (131KB, 1080x937px) Image search: [Google]
_04343.jpg
131KB, 1080x937px
>>71432819
>>
>>71432840
nope not true
i enjoy this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VLdOGtG1g more than dylan song
>>
>>71432843
Non sequitor
>>
>>71432840
>We won't get anywhere like this
>Yes, because you think a good vocalist needs to sound like Beyonce or whatever Grammy crap
And yet you can't stand honest, raw and unique vocals of Bob Dylan.
>>
>>71432858
>i enjoy this
Not relevant
>>71432875
What do you mean? I love Dylan.
>>
>>71432889
it its relevant you are making claims if somebody dislikes dylan's shitty voice they only like beyonce
>>
>>71432889
>What do you mean? I love Dylan.
How many times do I have to link your posts? We're getting nowhere, because you'll claim they aren't yours without providing a screenshot and continue contradicting yourself while having too much fun getting all the (You)'s.
>>71432677
>>71432243
>>
>>71432840
>They pretty much owe him everything
That's bullshit. All Dylan did was rip off Woody Guthrie. They were more influenced by writers of the beatnik generation than Dylan's terrible tunes.
>>
bosqueband.bandcamp.com
https://open.spotify.com/album/1B6xAlwWq9TMDhDWwJlvPK
Is there a way to pirate this album?
>>
>>71426689
Bob Dylan is a pretentious kike
>>
>>71427584
>Why is it that famous musicians get a pass for being a pleb
enjoying bob dylan is pleb as fuck
>>
>>71433952
kk pepe fag
>>
>>71431066
not really, they're secondary to the music

if lyrics are important to you, read some poetry
>>
>>71432858
Great album.
I Feel Like the Mother of the World is such a beautiful song.
>>
Well that's folk music. Not everyone's cup of tea.
>>
Bob Dylan cannot sing
>>
>>71428396
simple ≠ boring
>>
>>71426689
valid criticism
>>
>>71428558
It's called having an opinion there thesaurus PHD man.
>>
>>71432913
Quote me where I said that
>>71432939
>How many times do I have to link your posts?
You mean like the last two times you failed at it?
>because you'll claim they aren't yours without providing a screenshot
See >>71432746 >>71432405
>>71432955
>All Dylan did was rip off Woody Guthrie
Show me a Guthrie song like It's Alright Ma
>>
>>71436086
>>>71432840
Yes, because you think a good vocalist needs to sound like Beyonce or whatever Grammy crap
>>
Bob Dylan is as much a musician as Michael Jordan a baseball player.
>>
yet she thinks Joanna Newsom (aka shitty female version of Bob Dylan) is a genius

feminist bitch
>>
>>71436086
Dust Bowl Ballads BTFO any Dylan album both lyrically and instrumentally. Dust Can't Kill Me is far more emotionally poignant than Alright Ma
>>
>>71436121
Sorry I'm looking for the text " if somebody dislikes dylan's shitty voice they only like beyonce" and I'm not seeing it. Try again?
>>71436370
Prove it.
>>
>>71436582
>I don't listen to music: the post
>>
>>71437011
How'd you get that?
>>
>>71428558
THIS
I can see if she said she didn't get into bob dylan cuz of his nasal voice whatever to each his own but the "i love music too much" statement just let her retard show.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.