[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're forced to only listen to either the odd numbered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1488491527662.jpg (1MB, 2545x2117px) Image search: [Google]
1488491527662.jpg
1MB, 2545x2117px
You're forced to only listen to either the odd numbered or even numbered Radiohead records for the rest of your life:

odd
>Pablo Honey
>OK Computer
>Amnesiac
>In Rainbows
>A Moon Shaped Pool

even
>The Bends
>Kid A
>Hail to the Thief
>The King of Limbs
>LP 10 whenever that comes out

Which do you choose?
>>
Seeing as how evens are 10x better than the odds I don't think this is much of a contest
>>
>>71421519

>above average britpop/alt rock album
>landmark electronic-in-rock-forma t album
>a mess of different good tracks
>the weakest radiohead album since The Bends

compared to

>utter shit
>landmark rock album, the most important rock album outside of the 60s/70s
>b-sides to the landmark electronic album with some amazing songs
>a perfect blend of modern sensibilities and art rock
>same thing but with more feels

Odds. LP10 won't happen anyway.
>>
>>71421479
it'd be a depressing decision but odds. OK Computer, Amnesiac and In Rainbows are just too good to leave. i'd really miss Kid A and HTTT especially
>>
Odds. I'll miss listening to The Bends, but The Bends is the only good album that evens has. Odds has Pablo Honey and OK Computer, so I'll make do with those.
>>
>>71421479
I'd pick "odd" cause it has OK Computer and In Rainbows but "even" has Kid A so damn it's a hard pick.
>>
>>71421538
>the bends
>utter shit
come on now
>>
>>71421538
>LP10 won't happen anyway
I rememember hearing the same about LP9 for years.
>>
>>71421630

oh whoops I switched around Pablo Honey and The Bends.
>>
>>71421606
is this bait
>>
>>71421652
Nope.
>>
>>71421976
shit taste
>>
>>71421640
no you didn't anon just can't reaed
>>
Odds, though I'd kill a man to trade HTTT for IR. Most people probably wouldn't but HTTT is my favorite while IR is lower mid tier for me. And as much as I love Kid A, odds has OKC, Amnesiac, and AMSP.
>>
evens.

Would trade htt and king of limbs for one of either ok comp, amnesiac or in rainbows
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.