[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have there ever been any concerts you deeply regret not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 1

File: 1485318084869.jpg (39KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
1485318084869.jpg
39KB, 446x362px
Have there ever been any concerts you deeply regret not having gone to?
>>
Yes just came to my town and I fucking missed them
>>
Nine Inch Nails Self-Destruct
>>
>>71418386
yeah a friend of mine offered to take me to an MBV concert in 2013, but this was 3 years before I knew and fell in love with the band.
>>
I had a chance to see LCD Soundsystem's last show but had a midterm the next day and opted out, now I'm fucked forever.
>>
>>71418407
fug same here lad :(
>>
yeezus tour
my bloody valentine
>>
Not memeing, Death Grips in Glasgow. I'd imagine they're off the wall live
>>
>>71418386
Danny Brown was here back in the fall but I had procrastinated on internship applications and I had to get them done so I couldn't go.
>>
Tfw saw Kanye but was on 3 xanny bars, at some points directly underneath the floating stage
>>
Motorhead
>>
>>71418386
Brian Wilson performing Pet Sounds for the last time

Also AnCo

Both came to south FL but I didn't go...
>>
I could've seen Metallice in 1989 but I'd never been to a concert before and was scared despite being a huge fan. Although technically I didn't turn it down but when my dad said Metallica was playing I just said oh.
>>
>>71418407
Also Tension Tour
>>
>>71418444
this
>>
nah
>>
>>71418386
Just recently I didn't see Ween in vegas, I was a bit bummed I couldn't go because I had family visiting that weekend for president's day.
>>
>>71418386
radiohead. show hasn't even happened, but i know i'll never get tickets.
>>
>>71420244
im on the same boat, i wanna see swans live, but i know theyre never going to come to australia
>>
>>71418454
Saw them in Prague last year. It was wild
>>
>>71420244
They're coming to my town but I have obligations that I can't get out of that day, which I'm pissed about
>>
>>71420255
i live like 15 minutes from the venue. I just know i'll never snag them.
>>
>>71420274
How serious is the obligation?
>>
>>71420287
cause theyre gonna sell out or cause you dont have the money?
>>
>>71418386
wish i could have seen the dillinger escape plan at their last show in portland last september. It wouldn't have been the same without my friend though, we were gonna go see them together but he killed himself before we could
>>
>>71418386
sleater-kinney, twice. i know you guys think they're a meme band but i love them.
the first time was in 2015 when they were doing their comeback tour and i had to choose between seeing them or best coast and the latter won because i haven't listen to sleater-kinney that much up to that point. the last time was in december when they were playing in san francisco for new years but i couldn't go because i was visiting family.
>>
Missed Radiohead when on their King of Limbs tour. What the fuck was I thinking.
>>
>>71420300
I'm in a music ensemble at my college. It's literally part of my grade.
>>
>>71418386
None yet but I feel like I will once the tickets for Björk's concert in L.A go on sale tomorrow. I live a state away and I'm probably going to have exams that day anyways but it's probably going to be the only time she plays near me ever again seeing how rare her concerts are nowadays.
>>
>>71418484
you know brian is starting a new leg of the pet sounds tour this month, right? it looks like he's coming to orlando on the 27th, there's your chance
>>
I had a chance to see FKA Twigs recently for free but I didn't go. My friend ended up meeting her after the show, that prick.
>>
Missed Nirvana last year in glasgow, still mad
>>
I had a ticket to see Drive Like Jehu last year but ended up not going because I didn't have anyone to go with or enough money for gas.

Same with Cymbals Eat Guitars a few months ago.
>>
>>71420355
cause they're sold out and i can't justify spending flipper prices.
>>
A Deströyer 666 concert. Not even a big fan, but there was like 1% chance they would ever come to my city.
>>
Always regretted not going to a Metallica concert. I really hope they come back to Scandinavia before they die.
>>
>>71418386
i had a fleet foxes ticket for dc. the thunder and lightning scared off my gf and I from going to the metro
>>
>>71418423

I mean, yeah you fucked up, but you're not fucked forever.

I had two tickets to see Animal Collective/Grouper on the 2008/9 MPP tour, still bummed about not going solo.
>>
david bowie
i fucked that up but i did get to see kate bush so fuck u
>>
Olivia Tremor Control and Bowie

JUST
>>
slightly off topic but has anyone here seen slowdive live?
thinking of going on the 31st in the netherlands
>>
Swans are going to tour in my country soon and I have no money.
>>
>>71422893
How can you not have money? Xan you mot get money? Does the concept of aquiring money not interest you more than the swans? And speaking as someone who does have money, Swans fucking suck.
>>
>>71418386
I live in Adelaide
so yes; all of them.
>>
about 2 weeks after getting into twin fantasy car seat headrest were playing in london
didnt go cause wasnt really into their other stuff

months later still in a heavy car seat phase and into all their material
what a mistake
at least im seeing them this month
>>
>>71422935
this
>>
i could have seen grimes early last year

it's all my shithead sisters fault. feels bad man
>>
>>71422960
Bought tickets to go see CSH right after How To Leave Town dropped but before he blew up. Walked half an hour to the venue to be turned away cause it was a 21+ show, which wasn't advertised anywhere. I'm sad I didn't get those comfy vibes
>>
>>71420397
fuck im sorry
>>
I got turned away from Dead Milkmen - Not Richard but Dick tour because I wasn't 17
>>
>>71422924
If I had the money to go to where you live I will personally castrate you and brand you as my fucktoy, and give the audio recordings of me hate fucking you to death to Peter Sotos so he can make Buyer's market 2 just for you.
>>
>>71423065
I turned 17 in only 2 months and they broke up the next year

I got to see a reunion show about 15 years later but without Dave Blood so it was bitter sweet
>>
>>71423142
Why?

>muh spooky church music
They fucking suck get over it.

Now lets talk about your priorities.
>>
>>71423176
Yes how'd you like it?
Mouth or ass? Personally I prefer pussy.
>>
>>71423220
Why don't you channel this energy into scrounging up a few ratty bucks so you can go see le spooky church music
>>
>>71423238
How about you show me a picture of your mouth so I can pretend to fuck it.
>>
Hatsune Miku
>>
When Jeff Mangum was touring for the last time, my friend invited me to see him, and I fucking turned him down. At the time, I loved NMH, but I was going through things that kept me from wanting to go. Jesus christ I regret it so much.
>>
>>71418386
Nick Cave on his Skeleton Tree Tour last year, would have been free too
>>
>>71423334
>caring about quads this much
>missing this embarrassingly
Are Swans playing a $100 festival or something? This isn't /r9k/ so stop whining about a few measly bucks to miss a band who is at very high risk of breaking up. Think about that while you ponder the concept of income.
>>
Pendulum, when their second album was brand new. My buddys only started to like their music when they were about to break apart and i don't like to go to concerts alone. Of course visiting their DJ set was nowhere close to seeing the actual live band.
>>
>>71422893
Have you never snuck into a show before? That was almost a ritual with me and Primus. I saw them twice and snuck in both times.
>>
>>71418386
what's the point of going to concerts if i don't have friends ?
>>
Sage Francis had one concert in my country last year but i could not afford a trainticket to go see him
>>
>>71418386
Nirvana I am so fucking stupid
>>
>>71423464
More drugs for you
>>
>>71423464
I actually prefer it alone but that's how I prefer everything .
>>
>>71423489
Would it help if I told you it wasn't that memorable and I was a huge fan? The most memorable part was when they played The Vaselines song before Unplugged but then once they played it on Unplugged it wasn't a big deal anymore.
>>
>>71418484
Brian Wilson was awful live
>>
>>71423543
Can you please describe what the show was like I'm actually really upset that I didn't get to see them. What was the set list? How pretty was Kurt.
>>
>>71423594
Like I said it wasn't that memorable. It's on setlist.fm Dallas Dec 5, 1993
>>
>>71423612
And I thought they played more new songs and sure enough they played 3 from Unplugged which at the time was kind blowing but once Unplugged happened it didn't matter anymore.
>>
The Brian Jonestown Massacre supported by The Raveonettes back in 2012. Holy crap that would have been a good one.
>>
>>71423621
Bruh what happened at the show though was it crazy were they any good live was it bland please details you don't understand how many times I hear them and feel regret much like a jail gay neet the first time he fucks his first trap
>>
>>71423514
i also prefer doing anything alone, but going to concerts alone will just make me sad. seeing all these people being with friends and laughing and talking comfortably and confidently...
>>
>>71418454
Yeah you fucked up. One of the best shows I've ever been to. Saw them in Philly.
>>
>>71420397
Jesus man that sucks.

If you're ever feeling alone and isolated consider that even though your favourite artists may not know who you are, through music they are communicating with you, and that feeling you get when you enjoy that music is shared by many who somewhat think and feel the same way that you do.
>>
>>71423464
Going without people can be liberating. You can stand where you want, don't have to make small talk, no social pressure to drink, you can go home early if the show sucks.

Also, you can sometimes meet cool people in the line if it's a big gig.
>>
>>71418386
Bob Dylan a few years ago. Most likely too late now.
>>
>>71418386
I've only been to two concerts in my life. Weird Al in 2013 and Radiohead last year at Lolla
>>
>>71423735
well, i would only look at them, i guess
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.