[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I took a Beatles project on where I went through a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: beatles lost albums.jpg (110KB, 573x462px) Image search: [Google]
beatles lost albums.jpg
110KB, 573x462px
Hey guys, I took a Beatles project on where I went through all their bootlegs and demos to see if I could create some "lost albums" since the thought of there never being new Beatle music was kind of sad. I posted back in December and January, but have since revisited and improved the project for the final time.

Anyway here they are: the lost albums,
https://mega.nz/#F!KF5GQCoD!ky6aIQuaeIkrqJ9N74idSg

Road to Rishikesh: Acoustic album, made from mostly White Album sessions. Idea being an album they could sing literally on the way to their India trip.
Strawberry Fields: Kind of an artistic statement, Rubber Soul through Sgt. Pepper sessions.
Get Back: Sort of companion album to Let it Be. Standard fare. All from Get Back sessions.
Monkey Business: Inspired by Beach Boys Party! I cut up some outtakes reels to make skits. Idea being George Martin slowly losing control of a Beatles recording session. Material from various sessions from 64-69.

Might have to already be a biggish Beatle fan to like these, but if you are it should be like Christmas. Hope you have half as much fun listening as I had making them.
>>
>>71408226
Sounds fun, thank you OP.
I do the same thing with Dylan, glad I'm not the only one.
>>
>>71408312
That sounds neat. Would you like to share any of it?
>>
Downloaded Monkey Business a while ago, enjoyed it
>>
The holy grail of unofficial music is Carnival of Light
It's rumored to be out there somewhere but nobody has found it yet
>>
>>71408612
I wonder how much stuff will come to light when Paul/Yoko/Ringo are all dead.
>>
>>71408612
>>71408658
Who is the holdout anyways? I know they have an agreement where all 4 of the surviving families have to agree to release stuff. I'm pretty sure Paul and Ringo are all for releasing Carnival of Light, so it's either George's wife or Yoko.
>>
>>71408658
It would only need Yoko and Ringo, Paul wants to release it but they won't let him.
>>
>>71408703
Probably George's wife.
> "Carnival of Light" has not yet appeared on any official Beatles release. In 1996, McCartney tried to release the track on the compilation album The Beatles Anthology 2, but George Harrison voted to reject it.[5] According to McCartney, the reason was that "he didn't like avant garde music" and referred to avant garde as 'avant garde a clue'
>>
>>71408734
>referred to avant garde as 'avant garde a clue'

pfft
>>
>>71408226
cool project, thx OP
>>
>>71408226
Sounds cool. Thanks OP
>>
>>71408226
Got a high-def version of the 'Road to Rishikesh' cover?
>>
>>71408312
Please do this >>71408337
>>
>>71408734
[angry sitar intensifies]
>>
File: Road to Rishikesh.png (714KB, 562x556px) Image search: [Google]
Road to Rishikesh.png
714KB, 562x556px
>>71411343
>>71411503
Enjoy!
>>71411948
Best I can do. I think it's the artwork of a greatest hit or bootleg from the 70s.
>>
>>71408658
Don't forget George Harrison's widow, she don't wanna release Carnival of Lights in George's respect since he didn't like the song
>>
>>71408226
>Road to Rinkesh
You mean the Esher Demos? They are amazing
>>
>>71412746
Well let's just say what I ended up with feels a lot different from what I started with. The problem with the countless bootlegs is they were never a concise listening experience top to bottom, because they weren't mean to be. That's what my project was for.
>>
File: R-1091016-1191345676.jpeg.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
R-1091016-1191345676.jpeg.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>71413117
Edit: I forgot, there is ONE bootleg that stood on its own as an album and I decided never to alter or borrow from it for this reason: Beware of ABKCO. To anyone in this thread who didn't know about it, download it.
>>
>>71413181
Why should I stay away from ABKCO?
>>
>>71415186
They're out for your shekels, I guess.
>>
OK final bump and I'll let this disappear with the dust of the internet.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.