[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>loving wife and kid >On the cusp of fame of fortune >All

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_nhqcy55Ane1qieieio1_1280.jpg (185KB, 1200x926px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhqcy55Ane1qieieio1_1280.jpg
185KB, 1200x926px
>loving wife and kid
>On the cusp of fame of fortune
>All you have to do is stop putting your dick in some random Belgian whore

I'll never truly understand this geezer as long as I live
>>
>>71402250
He had seizures all the time. There was no help for him. That is not a life anyone should live.
>>
>>71402250
he was coward
>>
>>71402359
was kurt cobain a coward? i'm asking for your opinion. not what i should think.
>>
>>71402250
He rushed into marriage and regretted it soon after so his marriage wasn't that good
>>
>>71402402
yea
>>
>>71402402
Of course.
>>
File: Ian_Curdis.jpg (10KB, 338x206px) Image search: [Google]
Ian_Curdis.jpg
10KB, 338x206px
Ian Curdis
>>
But his wife was ugly. The belgian whore was hot.
>>
>>71402250
His marriage was already falling apart because of his health. From what I've read he didn't even fuck the "Belgian whore".
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03-06-34-34.png (844KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03-06-34-34.png
844KB, 1920x1080px
It was the jews. They killed him to silence him. Rob Gretton? Big jew. Lived in israel, came back, murdered Ian Curtis on the orders of the Council of the Elders of Zion. Joy Divisions next album was going to be called "A New World for a New Order" or "Gas Chambers disguised as shower rooms, right, nice try schmel jewgoldbergstein, I, Ian Stuart Curtis, personally believe Hitler did nothing wrong."
>>
File: Annik.jpg (8KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
Annik.jpg
8KB, 500x336px
>>71403722
Belgian looks like a rule 63 version of Curtis desu
>>
File: IanCurtis22.jpg (37KB, 365x480px) Image search: [Google]
IanCurtis22.jpg
37KB, 365x480px
>>71402250
>loving wife
Deborah did not like him towards the end since he was cheating on her. She had actually asked for a divorce before Ian killed himself. Also, according to Annik, their relationship was not physical due to his low libido or frailty from his seizures (or something like that). But yeah, as someone mentioned, they got married way too soon out of school.
He didn't just kill himself because of the affair though. He had a huge amount of pressure on him from touring and recording, where he was treated rather shitty. He felt helpless and ashamed of his epilepsy, and he sometimes had fits on stage that would make him cry after the show from shame. His home life was not so good and he was going to be getting divorced. Not to mention, the guy obviously had depression.
>>
Why are people posting Ian more than so much than usual?
>>
>>71402323
only one person mentioning this, seriously? it must've been a horrible life.
>>
>>71404980
Curtis was redpilled mate.
>>
>>71405489
Have you even listened to She's Lost Control?
>>
>>71405489
well the epilepsy might have had to do with his constant adolescent drug use. a lot of his issues were self inflicted. he seemed like a prick from what i've read, but maybe i've only read the bad stuff.
>>
>>71402359
>>71402414
>>71402443

Cowards keep living, too terrified of the unknown to take matters into their own hands. You're not strong for giving in to what you were biologically programmed to do, true strength is managing to overcome every instinct in your body in order to do what you feel is for the best.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.