[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he /ourguy/? >self-loathing >incel >nationalist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: morissey.jpg (37KB, 778x750px) Image search: [Google]
morissey.jpg
37KB, 778x750px
Is he /ourguy/?

>self-loathing
>incel
>nationalist
>intelligent, nihilistic, wicked sense of humor
>loves to troll media
>>
>>71392338
morrisey is witty tho
everybody here is unfunny and can't stick to one opinion
>>
>>71392338
How is he a nationalist?
>>
>>71392338
too handsome to be /ourguy/
>>
>>71392359
Praised Brexit and Farage
Says UK is losing national identity to immigration
>>
>>71392359
>>71392381
And he hates the Chinese
>>
>>71392347
>different anonymous people can't stick to one opinion
the jokes makes themselves in this shithole
>>
>>71392415
i wish you an unhappy birthday :)
>>
>>71392401
even Chinese hate the Chinese
>>
>>71392401
b-but i'm Chinese and i like his music :(
>>
>>71392381
Did he really? That's lame
>>
>>71392381

O U R G U Y
U
R
G
U
Y
>>
>>71392536
You're lame Whitey
>>
>>71392338
>morissey
Morrissey has been accused of racism on a number of occasions during his career. In 1985, he was criticised after saying "reggae is vile", although he later stated that this had been a tongue-in-cheek answer to "wind up the right-on 1980s NME", and that he was a fan of much reggae music.[118][249] In a 1986 interview, he characterised reggae as a "total glorification of black supremacy" and stated that he "detest[ed] ... black modern music ... Obviously to get on Top of The Pops these days, one has to be, by law, black".[250] Accusations of racism were also made of The Smiths' song "Panic" with its call to "Hang the DJ".[251]
>>
>>71392536
Get out cucc
>>
>>71392338
>>intelligent, nihilistic, wicked sense of humor
/ourguy/ then
>>
>incel
he is obviously voluntarily celibate
he could fill stadiums with women (and men) that would like to fuck him
>>
>>71394291
>Accusations of racism were also made of The Smiths' song "Panic" with its call to "Hang the DJ".

Wait, what? How on earth is that racist?
>>
>>71394532
then why does he make songs about how sad he is that he cant get laid
>>
>>71392338
Dude was literally 4chan before 4chan even existed with his whole "I appear like a snarky asshole to everyone but I am actually just a lonely loser on the inside who just wants a hug" thing.
>>
>>71394618
It's ironic bro. It's part of the aesthetic.
>>
>>71392536
felix ?
>>
>>71394618
Because he's gay and during his time homosexuals were frown upon.
>>
I want morrissey to slap me on the patio
>>
Bona drag makes me happy.
>>
>>71392338
>incel
he could have had so many chicks when he was in his prime
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.