[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I'm, waiting for my man, twenty-six dollars, in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: lou_reed.jpg (61KB, 642x390px) Image search: [Google]
lou_reed.jpg
61KB, 642x390px
>"I'm, waiting for my man, twenty-six dollars, in my hand"
so we all know Lou Reed was gay, but who was he going on a date with in this song? Twenty-six dollars in that time has the same buying power as ~$200.

p.s.-if you really don't think he's gay maybe you should pay a little more attention to his lyrics
>hey white boy, you're chasing our women around
>pardon me sir, furthest from my mind
>>
his man obv
>>
>>71391499
His man is his drug dealer
>>
>>71391499
Plus, the part where he gives the man a blowjob and spits instead of swallows
>>
>>71391499
Are you fucking stupid, the song was about buying drugs. Besides that it was already publicly know that he was gay
>>
>>71391613
Probably just some guy who isn't familiar with/new to The Velvet Underground.

You could've simply used lyrics from Sister Ray ("Hey hey hey he's been sucking on my ding dong/Whip it on me Jim"), or just posted the fact that Lou Reed's parents made him undergo electric shock treatment because of his gay tendencies.

OP you sound like an idiot trying to make the claim that Lou Reed was into gay stuff by (incorrectly) interpreting Velvet Underground songs.

His bisexuality is not some revelation.
>>
>>71391499
he was bi. and that song is about waiting for a drug dealer
>>
>>71391664
>getting trolled this hard
>getting this mad at a bait thread
>>
>>71391499
why would you choose an artist who was actually gay for this kind of bait
>>
>>71392021
how can Lou Reed be gay when he got married to a girl?
>>
>>71392168
>who dressed like a man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.