[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I descend from grace >In arms of undertow >I will take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: trent-reznor-4.jpg (52KB, 632x748px) Image search: [Google]
trent-reznor-4.jpg
52KB, 632x748px
>I descend from grace
>In arms of undertow
>I will take my place
>In the great below

>I can still feel you
>Even so far away
>>
>>71375626
those arent even the correct lyrics
>>
File: 4r2trwi.jpg (21KB, 300x566px) Image search: [Google]
4r2trwi.jpg
21KB, 300x566px
>>
File: reznor.jpg (62KB, 550x407px) Image search: [Google]
reznor.jpg
62KB, 550x407px
Name my band
>>
>>71377724
the manlets
>>
>>71377724

Mushroom Blues
>>
>>71377724

Doom: manlet edition
>>
>>71375626
The fuck is he even trying to pick up there's nothing on the ground Trent you fucking idiot.
>>
>>71377660
wtf is this?!?!
>>
THERE IS A GAME I PLAY
TRY TO MAKE MYSELF OKAY
TRY SO HARD TO MAKE THE PIECES ALL FIT
SMASH IT APART
JUST FOR THE FUCK OF IT

GOTTS GET BACK BOTTOM OOOHH
>>
File: reznorstrip.gif (700KB, 287x217px) Image search: [Google]
reznorstrip.gif
700KB, 287x217px
Interviewer: Have you ever kissed a man?

Trent: Yes, I've kissed a man.

I: In the fullest sense?

T: Almost. A veil of drunkeness. It was kind of a mutual thing. It was weird. It was half-joking around. It was bristly. And later-in the old Nine Inch Nails-if we wanted to get rid of people, Richard Patrick and I would start making out. It was a trick. I mean, I really love women. I don't dislike men, and there's many times I've thought about it. You get into certain scenes, and I realize I should experiment down that path, and I just haven't done it yet. I've been in situations where there's men involved, but not directly interacting.

I: So are there a lot of orgies around the Reznor household?

T: No, no, it's not a common situation. When I'm in a relationship that overpowers the desire to...these usually arise from casual situations, usually intoxicated situations. You wake up and think, "Okay, we just stepped through another portal..." (pause) I think about giving head, though. I don't know why I'm saying this, but I think about that. I'd be good at giving head, because I know what...(laughs)...I mean, no one knows how to jack yourself off better than yourself, you know?
>>
> If I was twice the man I could be
> I'd still be half of what you need
Does it even compute?
For a non-native speaker of english (that I am), how do you consider the lyrics of PHM? I find it quite OK but can't really judge.
>>
>>71377870
Doomanlet
>>
>>71381162

You can tell that the lyrics of Pretty Hate Machine were taken straight from his teenaged diary
>>
>>
>>71381202
>>
File: trentbaxxter.png (206KB, 1333x647px) Image search: [Google]
trentbaxxter.png
206KB, 1333x647px
>>
>>71381192
>straight from his teenaged diary
It's not bad really. PHM to me is till a great album that can hold up for decades.
>>
File: 9654612351.jpg (111KB, 476x595px) Image search: [Google]
9654612351.jpg
111KB, 476x595px
>>71377660
strike a pose
>>
File: Mariqueen Meets Trent.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mariqueen Meets Trent.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>71381306
holy fuck this is gold
>>
>>71381306
did he fug all of them? i hope he did.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.